Junipers Shrooms

Tenacious Nymph

10,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 pm

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤

Hello! I'm lxl-Robotic Penguin-lxl, though my actual name is Layla.

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

Well, I'm sorta that dark nerdy girl, tomb boy too... I don't really know. I guess you can choose for yourself what I am... sweatdrop

I like poetry, reading and writing. Anime and manga are part of my life, but not ALL of it. Music is what I live for, never will change. I listen to metal and rock... though somehow I have the taste for country right now. First time in my life...
I am all about art, musical or crafting. I play Bass Clarinet in Freshman Academy band. First chair baby! yum_puddi

My personality... well what can I say about that? I guess its bubbly and random at times, and also a bit on the creative adventurous side. I try my best to behave very well, though I don't know a person alive who is sweet and innocent. I have my dark side, though your lucky to see it, if you ever do. Its really a bummer.

I am a romantic. I guess you could say I am the man in whatever relationship I am in... Heterosexual or Homosexual. cat_4laugh If you are my sweetheart, I will sure treat you like it.

Most of my friends are guys, so at times I tend to act immature and, ummmm... well you get it right? sweatdrop

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

What I look for in a girl is sorta important. I mean if you are a amazing person and kind and sweet, you are good for me. Though a certain type of girl makes me fall hard.

I like girls who have a deeper meaning in what she says. She speaks her mind without care, pushing herself forward. I like a girl who doesn't mind me treating her like a princess, who accepts me for who I am. I like the "darker side", the one that holds their creativity and passion. I mean, there is so much that just drives me mad, but I have yet to find the right words to explain them. Once I do, I shall scream them to the world.

I don't like girls who cause all the drama between EVERYBODY. Who only complains about themselves, who focuses around themselves. I tend to do my best to help others when they are like that, even the boys. Lets just say its a major deal-breaker if you are as emotional and have constant mood swings. Not that you aren't a great person, I just.... I'm not the best with that.

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

If you have found me interesting, YAY! I haven't sent you away yet. I added a little sample of me below. Though its hardly anything... haha. Figure you might wanna see who is behind the avi, no?

User Image

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm
Sounds like me, except that I don't really read animes... sweatdrop

Here's a little a little about me:
Career: I want to be an author when I grow up... or even before then. I'm working on a couple of books right now!
Personality: I have a hot temper ((only if you insult my friends or try to mess with my beliefs lol)), but am usually fun to be around. Im sarcastic, but I mean well. I care about those around me more than I care about myself and like to help people whenever I can. I'm self conscious, but don't dwell on it too much.
I like: Kurt Cobain, juice, stuffed animals, roleplaying, friends.
I hate: Ignorant people, homophobes, being disturbed, math, paper cuts
I live in: California.
Phobias: Paper Cuts. Never, ever talk about paper cuts around me, please. Because, frankly, I'm scared shitless of them.
Fave bands: Nirvana, Never Shout Never, Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse, Dido, Queen, Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, etc.
Fave books: The Darkest Powers Trilogy, The Mortal Instruments Series, The Infernal Devices Series
Hobbies: reading, writing, being on the computer, reading, writing, reading, roleplaying, sketching, reading, writing xD

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces