Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
What's life???? What does my life have to do with it...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Keena rule rolled 10 12-sided dice: 2, 9, 3, 6, 7, 10, 5, 2, 7, 5 Total: 56 (10-120)

Keena rule

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:12 pm
Well, here I go. My name is Shakeena, I'm 22yrs old, I'm married to my bestfriend. It's been 7months. The relationship has been happy and unhappy because of me... I can't really control myself, but if I want to stay with this men, I would have to do something about myself.

I wasn't always with him, instead I'll ran away from him when I showed my emotions. I let my emotions get the best of me and now it's too late. I can't be myself knowing that I'm guilty for everything in my life.
This so call happnies has ended because of me and needs to be stopped.

What's that Phase!!!1 If you love that 1 person so much, make sure you keep him close to you... I wished I knew that quicker.......

He could give 2 ******** shits about me, because what I did to him.... I wish I can go back in time and do it all over again and show him that I care about him, and stop myself from walking away from him everytime time I'm mad over something stupid.....

The brave apples are at the top and the bad rotten(me) apples needs to pick themselves up and a make a chang in life...... Don't stay down, it's not really lady like.....

The story, The relationship would have been a done if I didn't say anything. Truth; Do you'll agree.... Dion should have divorce me for what I have did to him......... I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm
Everyone makes mistakes. We all fall down and need to pick ourselves up, dust off, and try again.
I can't count how many times I've screwed up. But we are human, it's what we do.

I don't know what you did, what your story is, who you are.
But it sounds like you really love this man, and he loves you. And with that love, you can conquer the world. When things get rough he will be there for you, and you for him.

We all have regrets. I know I'm full of them, I've said, thought, and done things, I would never have done if I could only go back in time. But the truth is I can't. No one can. But I can ask for forgiveness, I can try my hardest not to ever do it again.

Whatever you've done has been done. What needs to happen is for you to say how much your sorry, how you want things to change but can't do it alone, do not be afraid to ask for help. We are not meant to live alone, that is why we have spouses, parents, friends. Lean on those people, let them hold you up.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Keena rule

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:01 pm
jesusgirl115
Everyone makes mistakes. We all fall down and need to pick ourselves up, dust off, and try again.
I can't count how many times I've screwed up. But we are human, it's what we do.

But it sounds like you really love this man, and he loves you. And with that love, you can conquer the world. When things get rough he will be there for you, and you for him.

We all have regrets. I know I'm full of them, I've said, thought, and done things, I would never have done if I could only go back in time. But the truth is I can't. No one can. But I can ask for forgiveness, I can try my hardest not to ever do it again.

Whatever you've done has been done. What needs to happen is for you to say how much your sorry, how you want things to change but can't do it alone, do not be afraid to ask for help. We are not meant to live alone, that is why we have spouses, parents, friends. Lean on those people, let them hold you up.

You are right
I would like to say
Thank You
For understanding me
And The Help
And Listening
Thank You

Take Care  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Keena rule
jesusgirl115

You are right
I would like to say
Thank You
For understanding me
And The Help
And Listening
Thank You

Take Care

Of course. That's why I'm here : ) PM me if you ever need to talk.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:03 am
no one should have to change to be with someone, yous can both try and be better but if you love someone you accept even their faults regardess! gl hun !  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games