Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Official Post Your Progress Guild*~ Writers Support!

Back to Guilds

We support fellow writers by tracking and displaying word and page counts. 

Tags: Writing, Write, Poetry, Novels, Stories 

Reply Discussions:
7th Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidariude

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 am
I finally published my novel, 7th Moon through Amazon.com's createspace. The link will take you to my createspace page where you can buy the book now, and sometime about a week after this post it will be listed directly through Amazon.com.

So some of you may be wondering, "Why should I care?" or "Didn't you already have this story up on this site?" To answer the second question first, yes, an earlier draft of the first chapters are in the writing arena, if anyone goes there anymore, but I revised those chapters and added a whole lot more. What I had posted before was only the first third of the book, so yeah, if you want o know the rest, get the book. Now back to the first question, why should you care? Well, are you an anime fan? Most likely yes or you wouldn't be on this site. Well this story most likely has something for you because it has a little bit of everything that makes anime awesome, cyborgs, robots, giant robots, cat girls, martial arts, samurai, ninja, mystical elements, dragon spirits and reincarnated demons and a dystopian future setting with space travel and most importantly, just enough Japanese language and culture to blow the minds of western audiences. How does that all fit together? How could all of this possibly make sense as one coherent story? Read 7th Moon to find out!

For more details, click my avatar and check my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 pm
So after checking Amazon.com several times, I finally went to the second page of my search for 7th Moon under "Books" and found it at #18. Why it's that far down the list after 17 books that have neither "7th" nor "Moon" in the title is beyond me, but anyway, the book is now officially listed and is available for purchase on Kindle or in paperback. Get your copy today!  

Hidariude

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity
Crew

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 pm
Congrats!

I clicked on the Amazon link in you signature, but currently it's saying that the novel isn't available for Kindle... Just thought I'd let you know about that. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Sorry, my first time in publishing, I thought they did that automatically, in fact I thought it would be an ebook before it was a paperback. Well, buy the paperback then I guess.  

Hidariude

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Discussions:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items