Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 pm
So I like to collect things and its always been a bit annoying when the inventory freezes my computer when I first click on it. XP

And while I know that this problem will never go away unless I sell off everything, I would like to at least be given a fair chance when I first click the inventory link.

My first thought was just some plain page that says "user inventory" or whatever is clever and then from there pick the tab I want to load.

My other thought was to redesign the inventory page completely but that probably will never happen. I made up what I thought would be nice though. I liked the idea of having more categories since someone people like organizing everything and of course having and "all" category. Maybe even an "all equip items" category for those that like seeing everything at once. :x
User Image

Thoughts? OR other frustrations with the current inventory page?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 am
that would be pretty nice to be able to sort from the get go instead of having to wait for everything on the first page to load xD

otherwise can't you just search evolving item and only EIs will show up?  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 am
[color=emo]
that would be pretty nice to be able to sort from the get go instead of having to wait for everything on the first page to load xD

I didn't know you could search that way. >o>

But yeah. I really hate the wait. x.x Sometimes it freezes my entire computer depending on what else I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 pm
[color=emo]

HOLY s**t

When did you get ports? I just now noticed those, lol.

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm
i just want an "Auto-Sort by Highest Marketplace Price" button  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 pm
Teh Savior
i just want an "Auto-Sort by Highest Marketplace Price" button

/tips you

I personally just want to be able to go to the really old organizer, click organize by item and have it actually reflect in my inventory.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm
mine is organized according to when i got the stuff. And it did that by itself!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm
Mythey Maysonia
[color=emo]

HOLY s**t

When did you get ports? I just now noticed those, lol.
a while ago, lol xD

i got lucky with a contest, plus I had some gold to burn. they're so kawaii emotion_kirakira  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Maybe have a tab where you can select 'Favorite' items... like those items that you seem to just use for EVERY item so that they're right there waiting for you to over-use 'em.

My Sandman SD Doll would be queen of that tab.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Death Pop
Maybe have a tab where you can select 'Favorite' items... like those items that you seem to just use for EVERY item so that they're right there waiting for you to over-use 'em.

omg I had to actually give someone my white body dye so that I would stop using it with every avatar. xd LOL

The withdraws. e.e

I think I would use it more for things I just bought so that I know where they are.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm
Meromictic
Death Pop

omg I had to actually give someone my white body dye so that I would stop using it with every avatar. xd LOL

The withdraws. e.e

I think I would use it more for things I just bought so that I know where they are.

Lucky person! I had to buy that masterpiece or whatever item so I could have white skin.

I hate forgetting what pose belongs to what item...so a favourite tab would be insanely helpful for me when making an avatar. Because I have LITERALLY spent twenty-five minutes going though my inventory trying to re-find an item I had accidentally un-equipped while working on something .....and more than once at that. Oh lord.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Death Pop
Meromictic
Death Pop

The withdraws. e.e

Lucky person! I had to buy that masterpiece or whatever item so I could have white skin.

I hate forgetting what pose belongs to what item...so a favourite tab would be insanely helpful for me when making an avatar. Because I have LITERALLY spent twenty-five minutes going though my inventory trying to re-find an item I had accidentally un-equipped while working on something .....and more than once at that. Oh lord.

One reason I prefer to use tektek over the avatar dressup is because you can see all the poses.

I usually end up using both just to make sure that the layering is correct though. :B  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm
Meromictic
[color=emo]

I didn't know you could search that way. >o>

But yeah. I really hate the wait. x.x Sometimes it freezes my entire computer depending on what else I'm doing.
It doesn't even show all the EIs in my inventory when I do it. :/  
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff