Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
The Immortal Experiment(Do Not Post Here Yet!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Humans... A peculiar, queer race to me. I look down upon them with my wise, age old eyes with wonder. So quickly they had grown. I expected them to turn out like my other creations, simple and brutish, but it appears they have evolved. They have become intelligent, perhaps too intelligent for their own good. It has taken but ninety millenniums for them to destroy themselves. Untrained, mentally unstable minds along with mass overpopulation and nuclear weapons lead to their destruction. But I do not like the idea of a failed experiment. I, as a deity, all powerful and all encompassing, know that it would be irresponsible to let the Humans fade into oblivion. The last survivors seem to all lye in a city known as Seattle in a piece of the world called Washington that lies within a once great nation.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I look at the center of the city, the main piece of it. So many tall buildings with so many rooms. Well, I've decided to start another experiment with the humans. Each room in each skyscraper has become a portal to a place in this universe that the humans may have a chance to thrive in, though they are incredibly dangerous and filled with alien beings. Their only task is to survive. They sit in a dangerous area, surrounded by active volcanoes. Just to be funny, I've made them all highly active. On a whim I could set them all off, forcing the humans to leave the planet Earth. They will not survive their forever. I will give them but a few months to find a new home. If they fail... They can kiss their world goodbye.

THIS IS AN IMMORTAL EXPERIMENT.
BE WARY OF THE CONSEQUENCES.
SURVIVE.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 pm
CHARACTERS

There is but a select amount of people in my experiment. Those insanely inhumane man wiped all but seven people from the face of the earth. The only thing we need is their identities...

[img]Insert Pic URL Here[/img]
Name:
Past Profession:
Personality:
Bio:

That is but all of the information I seek. I must take a look closer at these humans. Perhaps I may learn more about them.

His Majesty Satan
Captain

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces