Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
Existential Existence
Prince Ichi
where have you been for most of the internet???

Living under a rock apparently
lmao seriously

other websites have been talking about gaia like that for years

I wish Encyclopedia dramatica wasn't just sued out the a** so you could read the gaia article they had haha

Woah woah woahhh

They were sued?? lmfao by who? xd
by whatever country the servers were held in.

Not what became "oh internet!" but the offshoot hosted on a .ch instead of .com

I think it was for copyright infringement and like some kind of information violation, and CP. They had a cease and desist a few weeks ago and have been shut down permanently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I don't have an account for this site EE.
neutral

I don't have an account either, but i was able to see it.... looks like they hid it from the public just recently. IDK how SA works or if you can see it even if you make an account.

there's a thread in SF though that's lambasting the whole staff-posting-on-SA thing.

what the staff person said didn't really seem that offensive to me though...  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm
i missed all this but, someone posted further about it in sf so i had to speak my mind about it. xd and really? encyclopedia dramatica???? :O it was fun finding out about some of the weird troll stuff like what's her face that was a gaian and then became a weird meme or whatever... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 am
Honestly... I saw most if that thread. Curses for being mobile I would've saved the pages for further examination. I was offended by it, but I made my piece about it in the threads in SF. I dunno though, based in the other posts by the supposed mod in training, a harsher NDA or something may need to be in place. It worries me though....  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm
lmfao it is no secret that gaia online is literally the worst collection of forums in existence though?????? lmfao  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Why are people Offended? I saw all of it and thought that there was nothing wrong.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm
Yeah so, uh.... Encyclopedia Dramatica is still around neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm
Rya Dracosin
Honestly... I saw most if that thread. Curses for being mobile I would've saved the pages for further examination. I was offended by it, but I made my piece about it in the threads in SF. I dunno though, based in the other posts by the supposed mod in training, a harsher NDA or something may need to be in place. It worries me though....

even if nobody says anything, gaia's hidden s**t is already easy as ******** to find
even with the harshest possible nda around, that's not going to stop anyone from finding anything hidden

a good example of this would be the dev login page  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Day7

Encyclopedia Dramatica was how I found out about the GCD. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Day7
not the original, it was turned into Oh internet by the creator, infuriating many of the masses beyond explanations, and soon others restarted the site on a different country's servers.

lmao i would know?? I used to post in the deviantart forums pretty frequently. It JUST moved to a different country, but it probably won't be long before it's taken down again.

I believe it's now .se, but many of the articles are missing from the sudden removal  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm
Prince Ichi
Day7
not the original, it was turned into Oh internet by the creator, infuriating many of the masses beyond explanations, and soon others restarted the site on a different country's servers.

lmao i would know?? I used to post in the deviantart forums pretty frequently. It JUST moved to a different country, but it probably won't be long before it's taken down again.

I believe it's now .se, but many of the articles are missing from the sudden removal

Yeah, but it's still technically around, but you're right with the missing articles thing and so-on  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff