Auriga Capella - Blueblood [CRIT READY! 8'D;;]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm
Name: Auriga Capella (goes by Auri, most often.)

Blood colour: #3b7eb8

Symbol:
User Image

Personality: Okay. Auri's not the smartest troll out there, but by no means is he dumb! ... Okay, he's actually pretty dumb. It's kind of ridiculous. Auri can't really read past a little kid's level, despite being provided with numerous opportunities and classes to expand his mind when he was just a little one. But he's got tons of common sense, for sure. He really hates things that confuse him, and unfortunately for Auri, that's not very hard to do. Despite his 'shortcomings' against smarter trolls, he's got a heart of gold, and will NEVER deny an invitation to party. B)

Strengths: Focused: Whenever Auri finds something that interests him, he will be fixated on that thing until it is his/he understands it/it is completed.
Street Smart: In a physically tough situation, Auri is able to dig down and know what to do and where to go to get the best possible outcome.
Protective: When Auri deems it fit--usually when he stumbles upon a smaller, quieter troll and his strange paternal instincts kick in--he will protect someone/something dear to him, even if it gets him in trouble.

Flaws: Dense: Auri is dense. Really dense. It sometimes infuriates other trolls to the point of ragequitting a conversation with him.
Quick Tempered: Despite the fact that Auri is usually a pretty chill guy, he really doesn't take to being insulted or having things he likes insulted. He's quick to jump to physical violence without taking time to understand a situation.
Bad Influence: ... Yeah. Just don't let your kids hang around with this guy. He's bound to get them into outlandish trouble.

Weapon: Brass Knuckles. B)

Appearance: Horns 'n junk:
User Image
Hair and brows:
User Image

Home: In the desert. Deep under the sand. Some say you can feel the bass pumping up through the ground... ... Some also say that Auri is COMPLETELY out of place here, but he doesn't really pay attention to that.

Lusus: A giant sidewinder rattlesnake.

Power: ???  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Might give a crit later when you're ready, but you need 1 more strength to balance out your weaknesses! C:
He looks pretty snazzy though o;

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 pm
PeanutButterpies

Might give a crit later when you're ready, but you need 1 more strength to balance out your weaknesses! C:
He looks pretty snazzy though o;

Ah, ah, that's right! o uo Thanks for pointing that out~~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:22 pm
jus letting you know, trolls eyes aren't the colour of their blood until they're adults - and then it's the yellow part that changes, not the black part :>

//writing more one sec -  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 pm
amicableAggressor
jus letting you know, trolls eyes aren't the colour of their blood until they're adults - and then it's the yellow part that changes, not the black part :>

//writing more one sec -

Oh, oh, yeah. My friend drew Auriga for me, so the details are a little weird 'n all. u vu
Unfortunately, these are basically the only pictures I have of him, so you'll have to excuse the mistakes. XD;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm
ok things to help flesh him out. right now you've got the start of a character, but there's so much more you can write about him ~~~ biggrin
the more people know about your characer the more fun plots they can come up with him, so it's good to have at least a few things down in the personality section such as

hobbies! and interests? what does your dude do to entertain himself? are there any things he hates, or that get on his nerves?

hemospectrum - what does he think about the system? is he cool with it, being a blueblood? how strictly does he adhere to it?

his lusus and him, do they have any special relationship? do they get along? has he picked up any habits or quirks from his guardian?

focused: how does this specifically help him? right now it could go either way, and there are plenty of ways it could cause him grief. (ignoring things that dont' interest him but are important, in favour of having fun)

street smart: how has he picked up this skill? bluebloods are stereotypicaly the 'snobs' of the troll race, rather than the street rats. not to mention he lives out under the middle of the desert, not exactly a bustling urban environment.

protective: again, right now it reads as something that's more harmful then helpful for him. doubly so if it gets him in trouble. how does this help him?? does it make him a good troll to trust? does it make him reliable?

dense: this is kinda vague, how is he dense? is he just book dumb, or is he socially inept as well? i'd be careful, if you actually make him a slow thinking troll that will clash with street smart, but it's fine if he's just the kind of guy who says the wrong thing at the wrong time. ("so i heard you just broke up with your cheating redrom! ha ha ha its funny because i was who they were cheating on you with!", etc)

quick tempered: being a pretty chill guy and being quick tempered really don't mesh. you can't say someone is chill if they're the kind of guy to slug you in the face from little to no provocation. perhaps change this to 'despite looking like a pretty chill guy'? does his temper last? does he carry grudges? or is it pretty much 'you insulted me i punched you now we're even no hard feelings'

bad influence again, vague and kind of bordering on godmodding. how exactly is he a bad influence? you can't just say 'oh he's in the room now everyone suddenly wants to throw eggs at a house'. does he try and talk people into doing bad things, or just drag them along? is he aware of what he's doing? does he just not give a s**t? xD

words words words!  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 pm
Aaah! Thank you so much, Ami! 8 u8 I have so much to work on this is going to be so funnnn ahahaha. <333

/runs to get to work because YAY EXCITEMENT

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff