Reply Application Quests
May I make a troll for myself??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKarkatxVantasx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm
I have a piece of art already made, but I've been reading out how we should get one of these trolls....and I need to submit an APPLICATION...I can make a new account for it, but this is my account that I'm applying with simply because it's my only one atm.

Name: Arunio Havā (based off of the hindi word for Uranus Arun, and the Hindi word for Air, which is Uranus' element)

Blood colour: (hex code: R: 0, G: 255, B: 234)

Symbol: the symbol for Uranus found here( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/AstrologicalGlyphs-AsteroidsChaldean.jpg )

Personality: Arunio is a little short tempered with certain things that would irk him, he does like to joke about and prank people, but he is for the most part very quiet and "keep-to-himself-you-don't-need-to-know" basis. Arunio has an "infatuation" you could say with overly cute things, but only seems to express his love of it in quiet with himself, and is poker-faced otherwise. He likes to collect crystals, especially gems...(he likes jewelry okay) Arunio likes to stay in caves and explore by himself, but get frustrated when others try to help him because of his own independent streaks he has; he'll give a glare at you if he wants to be left alone which he's normally doing to other trolls....is very....tsundere...yeah he is...I think anyway.

Strengths: ....he has two strengths, his loud voice which is extremely loud and helpful when trying to shut people up- *don't know if that counts* or the simple fact that he's wonderfully gifted with the simple common logic....but his logic is also his strength in manipulating people....or at least being able to gab his way through something that's important, or that's important to get....
Flaws: he's....not very social, he seems to brush off people, and won't trust them, even if they are "friends". He also suffers from slight paranoia of silly things....certain things just BUG him and he gets ocd about it if it's not done right the first time...so he's a perfectionist.

Weapon: Arunio has the weapon power of the archer type, he uses EXTREMELY sharp accuracy and speed to shoot his arrows from his bow. he carries 24 arrows in one quiver, and has three types of arrows, normal, which are NORMAL arrows he makes from the rocks in the cave, crystal arrows, that are sharper than diamonds, and lastly poisonous arrows which are only used for protection or fighting people of great..."interest....

Appearance: Arunio's appearance consists of two long sleeved sweaters, one black and one medium grey. His pants are also long and black but flexible to movement even though thick. his symbol on his shirt *aka the one he is* is the sign of Uranus found above in text, and it is the same color of his blood, also found above.
his hair type is semi short, straight, and his whole front of his bangs are a deep royal blue. his horns have two pairs, are medium length and go up and out almost like the astrological sign for Uranus. (if you need a pic i have one but not right now) he also has medium pointy ears and his horns go from dark red a the bases to dark gold at the top, with the shades in-between.

Home: Arunio lives in the mountains, specifically the Busthind mountain area, though he's made his well....home in one of the caves there. He likes to stay alone really, and collects his crystals, going to the town very seldom only if he's completely out of food.

Lusus: Arunio's lusus is what looks like a horse anatomically, but it as teeth fangs and tail of a reptile (aka it's like a horse sized dragon thingy) and it's blood is also the same as Arunio's obviously. it's completely white and such, and is covered in snake like scales from head to toe. the traits Arunio's picked up from it, mostly is growling a little when annoyed, and gritting his teeth and showing off his own pointy a** teeth to people who he wants to hurt or that he's supremely annoyed at.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 pm
As a note, all applications should be placed in the Applications Quests subforum. I'm not sure why you are worried about making a new account. Nobody needs to make a new account for a character. Also, for his strengths and weaknesses it is a good idea to use a format somewhat like this:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
-insert strength/weakness here-
-explain how it is a strength/weakness-
(then repeat for how many strengths/weaknesses they have)

If you move it over and make that small change in your formatting you'll get some crits on your application. =3  

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

xKarkatxVantasx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm
Galaxa13
As a note, all applications should be placed in the Applications Quests subforum. I'm not sure why you are worried about making a new account. Nobody needs to make a new account for a character. Also, for his strengths and weaknesses it is a good idea to use a format somewhat like this:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
-insert strength/weakness here-
-explain how it is a strength/weakness-
(then repeat for how many strengths/weaknesses they have)

If you move it over and make that small change in your formatting you'll get some crits on your application. =3

thank you for your help, I did infact post the thread there also, and I found it shortly after I made this sadly ^^; but thank you again and I'll take that into consideration, though I only followed the outline given to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 pm
No problem, I understand. It just makes things a little easier to read and understandable. 3nodding
Though, I don't actually see your application in the subforum? I see you requesting an acceptance (which, by the way, I would change to requesting a crit because characters are rarely accepted without crits and even if you only asked for a crit you can still receive an approval). Look in that forum and you will find other quests like your's. When you move this over I suggest making sure the name and blood color of your troll is the title, like it is asked in the How to Get a Troll thread, where the application template is.
<3  

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm
moved to application subforum, please actually read through the how-to guide fully rofl

also check other people's character quests in the 'accepted quests' subforum to see the kind of quality we will be ok-ing, and to see how other people set their quests up.  
Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games