Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Regarding Bumping Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 am
I try to bump a tank with this Avy and also with my two mules Bluebelle Babe and Dusty Golightly, but of course sometimes that's impossible if I go into a tank when the time is almost up. If I play a tank where the time is almost up there's really no time to bump at all, since I don't think a tank should ever be bumped after the time has run out, and if I bump it before I play, as I always try to do, then I don't get to play, so there may be times where you (Sparkling Waters) will see people not bumping simply because they haven't had time to do so.

Every once in awhile Captcha doesn't let me publish even though I try several times and I know darn well that I've typed the words correctly. That's very frustrating because I finally give up and play the tank anyway even though I'm not allowed to bump.

I thought maybe I should make the Guild aware of these problems, which are not frequent but are quite annoying when they do occur and I doubt anything can be done about it. I just want to make it known that I always bump whenever I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 pm
Gsh the captcha thing not working even though everything was correct is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!! scream I want to pull my hair out when that happens scream

xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Gsh the captcha thing not working even though everything was correct is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!! scream I want to pull my hair out when that happens scream

xD

NO, NO, NO!!!! Don't pull your hair out! rofl Given enough time it will begin falling out all by itself, I guarantee it. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am
GailAnne Munchkin
chiisai-akanbo

xD

NO, NO, NO!!!! Don't pull your hair out! rofl Given enough time it will begin falling out all by itself, I guarantee it. heart

wahahah xDD
I just realized.... OnO I don't want to run out of hair yet.. D:  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:08 am
I do the same as you, pretty much. When there's not enough time to bump and play, I choose to play. I think tank owners prefer to have more people playing their tank than bumping their thread. At least, I do. XD
And with that not-enough-time-to-do-both situation, if you choose to bump instead of play, it's possible no one would come play 'cause they'd be busy with other tanks. So if you play instead of bump, the owner has a guaranteed player right there. whee
When I have enough time, though, I bump before and after I play the tank. xd And <3 their thread if I haven't already. emotion_kirakira

And the captcha... My God, the captcha... NOTHING is more frustrating than that!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm
Blood Pop
I do the same as you, pretty much. When there's not enough time to bump and play, I choose to play. I think tank owners prefer to have more people playing their tank than bumping their thread. At least, I do. XD
And with that not-enough-time-to-do-both situation, if you choose to bump instead of play, it's possible no one would come play 'cause they'd be busy with other tanks. So if you play instead of bump, the owner has a guaranteed player right there. whee
When I have enough time, though, I bump before and after I play the tank. xd And <3 their thread if I haven't already. emotion_kirakira

And the captcha... My God, the captcha... NOTHING is more frustrating than that!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Agreed! Captcha needs to either be fixed or gotten rid of altogether. Discus works much better. heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:40 am
chiisai-akanbo

xD

Yeah, Chii. Don't pull your hair out, or you'll be bald xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:42 am
GailAnne Munchkin
chiisai-akanbo

xD

yeah, stressful gaia is enough to do that to anyone  

momo the peachy

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces