Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Feeling Flowers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
heathenish generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 34!

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 am
Robbie, finally clear of the voices that plagued him so, sought to finish what he had started when he was so rudely interrupted.

"Now maybe Robbie can find a nice flower for the students!"

He shoots a glance in both directions to make sure no whisperings were coming his way and then picked up a beautiful flower.

-

Robbie found himself a nice blue tuilip flower and skipped off toward the castle with it, intending to give it to the first pretty Ravenclaw lady he could find!
"OHH thisp one isp perfeth!" he squealed.

x Tiny Doom x generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 am
Sidonia approaches the flower stand again. Now that she knows the effects they can have, she can't wait to try some more!

Sidonia delicately sniffs a bouquet of orchids. Immediately, she notices that the flowers on the stand aren't in straight rows. She rearranges the rows and the stands next to it for good measure

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

heathenish generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 8!

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 am
The Ravenclaw boy loved the flower Robbie gave him so much that Robbie sprinted back to the stand to gather some more for his friends. It was curious though, it seemed that when Robbie was running back to the castle, he couldn't talk straight and then the same thing happened to the Ravenclaw boy.
"Curious, very curious," he thought to himself.
Robbie reached the colorful stand in the town square and quickly perused the shelfs for another beautiful flower.

-

"Oh yes," he said, "these orange ones were quite pretty indeedses."
Robbie not remembering the effects that followed the incident with the orange flower before was merely caught off guard and little startled when the large SNAP SNAP BOOM was delivered into his little face.

Yukina101 generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Nell had been in the other sections of the fair but had heard that this section was one most regularly visited and decided to see for herself what she was missing. A strange looking man came and gave her some flowers before running away giggling madder than a hatter. And suddenly, the Gryffindor wasn't feeling so brave.
Nell looked down at the Exploding Snap Dragons she had been given and was about to voice the question of why they were called that, when they exploded! When the smoke cleared she smelled the distinct scent of burning hair and checked the ones on top of her head to find it ok, but her eyebrows missing. Strangely enough she began chuckling, reminded horribly of her first few Charms classes.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
vivacious_red generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 12!

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 pm
((oooh, Nell, I remember those classes!!! I had SO much fun in that class!!!! xd ))

Winnie approaches the stand, dressed bizarrely in all black, looking something like a very tiny ninja... ninja Apparently intent on the "stealth approach" to water the flowers this time. Although whether or not pollen is capable of being "snuck up on" remains to be seen... *

She starts to think that this bid may have been successful when a bloom she was carefully moving out of the way sticks to her hand. She shakes it vigorously trying to get the thing off her when it lets out a shriek.*

"UNHAND ME YOU CREEPY LITTLE CREATURE!!!"

Winnie freezes looking horrified. She stammers a bit trying to reason with the Orchide... *

I-I- that is Winnie can't-erm Miss...

"Oh, Well that's just GREAT! Can't even water a flower properly!!! Figures, and what on EARTH are you wearing?!? You're an elf for bud's sake, not an ACROBAT! Of all the magical beings I had to get landed with--"

I-I-Is-Is- Ms. Orchide wanting Winnie to be getting you something?

"OH! Right, just cause I'm a flower means I can't get it for myself. You House Elves are all the same, always assuming that no other creature can manage the cooking and cleaning for themselves, it's plain bigotry is what it is. And another thing..."

Winnie wanders away from the stand looking somewhat confused, and even slightly mischievously amused...*

Oh yes, Ms. You is of course knowing better. Winnie is hopeless... right...

EmrysStorm generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 pm
Pan escaped-err...ran for his life-uhh....the House Elf left from Babbity Rabbity's hut to go help at the Feeling Flowers. He came to water them but couldn't help but admire the strange looking things.
"Oh! What a pretty flower Pan sees! What it called? Highbiscus? Wh-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
The small House Elf found himself begin to float towards the sky. When he realized that the ride was rather lazy and he wasn't going to die did he then begin to enjoy it and float around
"Pan-Pan is flying!"  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash