Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Tank bumpage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am
So I have to wonder though how many of you actually do bump the tank owners thread when they have a bump thread set up. Yes I know tons of you have mules and log into those daily and such and want them to be here, so others can play them, but really out of the 1300+ members how many actually are bumping and playing tanks on a regular basis? Yes I know A TON of you lurk and don't post because your busy with other stuff. I get that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm
I bump tanks all the time. A lot of the time, I will bump more than once so it gets the tank up on the first page in the Aquarium Forum.

Also.... this is the only tank I have in the guild. I have no mule accounts with tanks anywhere.

Besides how many people are bumping....... another concern is how many people DO NOT feed their fish so that it says.....

No fish want to glow in here!

rolleyes Feed your fish daily if you want bumps and to keep Booty Grab alive!!!

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm
3 accounts with tanks/1 not with mermaids since I've been out of the country and only log in when I have the chance. Playing tanks = most of the time when I have the chance / bumps more than 2 (minimum) - 5 bumps.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:41 pm
I'm a bumper, & not just for my own tank, I make sure I bump at least once before I leave the page o;  

Cryptic Bunbun

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 am
I am big into grabbing, bumping, and tapping tanks. I even keep a monthly log of every tank I have grabbed with the link back to their bump thread. As long as they have a bump thread I will bump it. I love to bump and grab and the days in my bump log where there are no grabs listed I either had technical problems, not on much, working in another guide where i am in the crew, or working on my Reference Guide, which is a major part of my journal on here. Like yesterday I spent the day reorganizing my Reference Guide. I was trying to make the front page less cluttered and make sure all the links were in working order and going to the right location. Adding new links as well some public and some private.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games