Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Never not fights [Circe x Yǐn Cáng] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 am
"No, thank you," he said with a light bow, pleased that for now he had had a good distraction, even if it had been a bit shorter than he had expected. He was a bit flustered at the compliments, coming from a ghoul as they were, but he was trying to get past that.

"I have been training my entire life," he answered. "My Clan.....it is my clans method of fighting." An obvious change seemed to have come over him when he had begun to mention where it was he had learned to fight. It was a rather guarded expression, as his mind began to replay memories of the previous day and night.

Here, I'll make it easier for you. I'll leave instead.

No, this was not why he was here. This was not why he was sparring in the gym. All thoughts like that were supposed to not bother him, and if he had to have them beat out of his mind to make that happen he would. In a rather flat tone he addressed the ghoul once more. "If you require assistance I can help you to Nurse Cricket's office. If you are able to leave on your own I shall bid you good day."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am
The ghoul lit up a bit at the mention of his clan. So there were ghouls and boils out there who were taught how to fight from a young age? Well she felt that he was very lucky. Even if he might not have.

Circe could tell that the boil was ready to leave and move on to whatever it was he was moving on to. Despite wanting to hear more about his clan and maybe get a few pointers on how she could improve she decided to just let it rest for now. She was exhausted and she really probably should head to Nurse Cricket's.

"I can leave on my own." She smiled, trying to convince the boil that she would be okay enough to make her way to Nurse Crickets on her own. "Maybe next time I'll put up a better fight." Circe smiled once more to the boil before he left. That would probably be a long time from now if ever, but she was determined. Maybe it would happen.

Now to make her way to the good'ol nurses office.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas