Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Punks and Dragons (Roch vs Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:16 pm
Roch took the hit full on, slamming against the wall and sliding down it with a pathetic grunt. "Jack DAMN," he said once he could breathe. "I'm done." His nose was broken, his clothing was burnt, and there were a few bloody holes in his chest where the dice had broken through his shield.

"I want a rematch," he said, still sitting there. He wasn't sure he could stand, and his guitar had dissipated on its own, so there was no chance of healing himself. "After I become a hob," he added.

Then a little grin pulled at his busted lip. "Thanks, though," he said quietly. "I figured, but I needed a reminder. Winning a medal ain't the same as bein' a badass."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm
"Come any time," Jericho said as he relaxed. The comment on winning a medal made him snort though. Right. Roch was one of the winners of the damn trial. Grumbling to himself a bit there, he rustled his wings a bit unhappily.

"Need help getting out of here?" he offered.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 pm
"If you would?" Roch said. "Otherwise I'll get stuck on the fact that I REALLY don't wanna go to Cricket's office," he said, trying to shove himself to his feet and failing. "That dice thing, that was awesome, by the way," he said. "I was seriously impressed. Or, y'know, woulda been if I hadn't been being beaten on by it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Making his way over, Jericho grabbed Roch by the arm to pull him up to his feet. The comment about his fear did spur a bit of pride into him. It was about time that particular fear of his did some good. Granted... he still needed a bit more practice. That had drained a good chunk of his own fear just to pull off. But! He had taken down the reaper in the process, which was good enough for now.

"Sure thing. Cricket's or your place?" he asked.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm
"Cricket's. Much as I hate it. Cricket's," he said, looking down at his bloody, holey vest. "I got basic healing, too, but this is a bit more than a surface wound," he muttered, looking a bit pale as he leaned on the dragon and worked as hard as he could to help walk himself out.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff