Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
New Member Searching for Partners

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 pm
Ohaio. My name is Raniala. You may call me Rani or Rain for short. I joined your guild just recently in the hopes of finding some good yaoi rpers. I am a very literate rper, I post one to 2 paragraphs if my partner has given me enough to go on. I only play the uke or submissive male in yaoi. I just can't play dominant, I'm too nice for it. I prefer doing rps in PMs. They're just easier to keep up with. Threads move and get lost and you're not informed when someone has posted to you unless you're quoted and that's a hassle every time. I have a few idea's in store but am very much open to others so don't hesitate to suggest. Bold is me.

Incest Yaoi
Little brother x Older brother
Twins
Nephew x Uncle(college age, not 30+)
Cousins

School Yaoi
Shy Boy x Tough guy
New recruit x Swim/Tennis/Track team captain
Class president x Secretary
Student x Art/Music/English/Math Teacher
New boy x Popular student
Best friends

Modern Yaoi
Fan x Rockstar
Boss x Secretary
Target x Assassin
Kidnapper x Victim
Neighbors
Publisher x Mangaka
Strangers on the Street (love at first sight)

Fantasy Yaoi
Bunny Hanyou x Wolf demon lord
Servant x Prince
Peasant x Knight
Innocent boy x Sorcerer
Tribal leader x Captured Merman
Merman x Merman
Angel x Demon
Human boy x Demon
Flower Sprite x Elf lord

Please Pm or Quote me if interested!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm
bump  

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm
Raniala Zyphr
bump

I'm quite interested in the fantasy RPs and hopefully you'd like to RP with me. ^w^

I would be up for any of them, but the innocent boy x sorcerer really pique my interest~
I'm semi-lit, but as long as i have something to work with I can type two paragraphs. (If we're lucky and writers block doesnt hit, maybe more)

P.S. Welcome to the guild! >w<  

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:59 pm
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
bump

I'm quite interested in the fantasy RPs and hopefully you'd like to RP with me. ^w^

I would be up for any of them, but the innocent boy x sorcerer really pique my interest~
I'm semi-lit, but as long as i have something to work with I can type two paragraphs. (If we're lucky and writers block doesnt hit, maybe more)

That's one of my newer idea's actually. I was thinking along the lines of a boy getting lost down the maze of alley's in a 17th century based english style town and stumbling across a magic shop where he meets a sorcerer. And by entering the magic shop he has entered a whole new world of magic. Like if a muggle were to wander in the leaky cauldron in Harry Potter? Something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm
Raniala Zyphr
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
bump

That's one of my newer idea's actually. I was thinking along the lines of a boy getting lost down the maze of alley's in a 17th century based english style town and stumbling across a magic shop where he meets a sorcerer. And by entering the magic shop he has entered a whole new world of magic. Like if a muggle were to wander in the leaky cauldron in Harry Potter? Something along those lines.

That does sound nice. This should be quite fun~ ^w^

Can I make the sorcerer any age I choose?  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
bump

I'd prefer you had him be 20-28 if you don't mind. He'll have had to have many years of training to be a sorcerer you see.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm
Raniala Zyphr
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
Lucifer_dragonbane
Raniala Zyphr
bump

I'd prefer you had him be 20-28 if you don't mind. He'll have had to have many years of training to be a sorcerer you see.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I was actually planning on having him age 25 or 24. Any other reqiurements you may like for the sorcerer? OwO  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Wow, how long as it been....Quite a while. I can't remember the last time I actually got on here, but I am looking for a partner in..crime. ^_^

It has been quite a while since I did rp, but would like to start back up again. I do not rp on gaia, but will give more info if you pm me. Since it has been a while, I would prefer uke/seke depending on how fast I get back into the swing of things. I normally stick to fantasy/supernatural (vampire, were-animal, angel/demon), but am really in the mood for a good vampire rp.

PM for additional info. I do work, so may not be on to answer right away, but will be checking back when able to. Hope to hear from someone soon!

My Twisted Fables

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:59 pm
Raniala Amora Zyphr
bump

The brother incest idea interests me (never thought I'd say that).  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games