Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Chit chat. (Sammy and Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 pm
Jericho attempted to get out of the way, but it didn't help all that much. He still took a decent hit there. Sammy wasn't bad at this. That was for certain. Not wanting to back away just because of that, he followed up his previous punch with another towards her other temple.

HP: 35
Damage: 5  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Her hit was weak, it was given, it came with a price. Jericho moved again not letting the chance pass striking out at her temple causing the world to flash, her purple eyes flickering just a moment from the blow. "Nasty habbit you have trying to hit me there Jericho..." She shuffled forward again, switching stances her right arm infront tossing a lazy jab followed by a solid left hook again.

HP: 14
DMG 3  

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm
He was way too close to dodge, so the most Jericho could do was pull himself in to just take the hits. It seemed to work well enough.

"Well we are fighting aren't we?" he grinned before attempting to combo back at her with several punches to her torso.

HP:32
Damage: 8  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Either Jericho could take hits, or Sammy just sucked at dealing them out right now. She didn't even respond to his next remark, his combo landed solid and hard sending her stumbling backwards, bouncing off the ropes shaking her head.

"W-when did you learn to fight so well huh? I never remember you being able to wail this hard on anyone." She stepped forward again, bad choice, her next blow missed completely as she rushed back in again.

HP: 6
DMG: 0

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Jericho let out a weak grin as he stepped back from Sammy's attack.

"That's just because you've never seen me really hit. When I hit... I hit hard," he boasted. Dragon punches were pretty good, generally speaking. Shifting back ahead, he made another swing back at her.

HP:32
Damage: 5  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am
Ahh that grin, it was weak, but damn if it didn't just slightly suggest how confident the dragon was about this fight. For that matter, he had all rights to be.

This time she didn't even have a chance to step forward, he pulled back before moving into throwing another heavy blow, she had hardly any footing to prepared for it and the punch sent her stumbling backwards to bounce on the ropes of the ring. One arm wrapped around the ropes as she shook her head trying to clear it up.

"Duely noted..." she shook her head again moving to try and stand up the world flickering slightly as her FEAR seemed to gain focus again. "Remind me to avoid picking a fist fight with you over something. At least not without a club and a stealth attack to start it off."

HP: 1 - totes forfiting because she doesn't wana get her a** kicked any more then she just did XD
DMG: FRIENDSHIP???

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am
"Hah. That's a pretty good plan there," Jericho grinned before lowering his fists. It seemed like this fight was done with. Rolling his arms, he loosened himself back up before letting out a breath.

"You done for now then?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces