Submit

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 am
Sooo the adventure time chance item has been sitting in the MP at a steady 370-400k from now (11:35am) to like yesterday afternoon. IDK what prices were like yesterday morning since i didn't log in until around 4pm....but it's been around 350-400k for a long while.

I mean, dude, that is a really good conversion rate. 299GC for 400k is a better "cash -> gold" conversion rate than buying the monthly CIs. i mean, if you time your listings right, you could get 1.2 mil for only $9 of GC.

I scratch my head why people aren't like, flooding the MP with these things to the point where the average listing goes down to around 300k (for $3). Then I think to myself, well, maybe the Adventure Time items just aren't as popular with people, so they don't pay attention to them? Or they don't care?

IDK

Later in the day they'll probably be down to around 300k or even below (maybe...)

but what do you think about this particular situation?
people are saying items are rare, but i think it might just be that not enough people are interested or playing the partnership items so supply just isn't flooding the MP like what normally happens for normal CIs.

What do you think?

also if you are interested in AT stuff and want to buy cheap, i'm pretty confident that these AT items will be in the cash shop for a verrrrrrry long time. like what is happening with Walking Dead's CI. I don't think this item will disappear from the cash shop until the partnership ends or unless the partnership decides they want to release more items. so if you feel like panic buying in case the AT-CI disappears, rest assured it probably won't happen for a while. but don't take my word for it, these are only my predictions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 am
That's why I bought one yesterday, 299 cash for 415k was a pretty good deal for me. And it sold awfully quick too. I figured the high price was because of how many items were currently priced in the millions from the CI, I just didn't take the chance since with my luck I usually end up with the cheapest item.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am
Chixen
That's why I bought one yesterday, 299 cash for 415k was a pretty good deal for me. And it sold awfully quick too. I figured the high price was because of how many items were currently priced in the millions from the CI, I just didn't take the chance since with my luck I usually end up with the cheapest item.

yeah. the only time when the price goes down to like 350k is when someone floods the MP with multiple listings, but then they dry up after a while and you can sell them again at 400k, at least so far...

yeah that might be why people are willing to buy these things at 400k. that or just huge excitement for the items regardless if they're fail or win. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm
Existential Existence
yeah. the only time when the price goes down to like 350k is when someone floods the MP with multiple listings, but then they dry up after a while and you can sell them again at 400k, at least so far...

yeah that might be why people are willing to buy these things at 400k. that or just huge excitement for the items regardless if they're fail or win. ;D
I just counted 18 items from this RIG that are sitting at over a million in the market, and that doesn't include all the ones sitting at 800-900k. Yeah, this is a pretty popular sponsorship, Gaia did good to partner up with them.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm
Chixen
Existential Existence

I just counted 18 items from this RIG that are sitting at over a million in the market, and that doesn't include all the ones sitting at 800-900k. Yeah, this is a pretty popular sponsorship, Gaia did good to partner up with them.

I wonder if they actually sell though?
I saw some listings sold at like 800k (just for a doll), and some listings don't have an ABP which means no one though it was worth the millions people were listing them up for. it looks like most people are just letting things sit at high prices in hopes of catching fish.

also why is beemo so popular? just a general question. i don't understand it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 pm
I sold my Marshall Lee yesterday for a couple mil...so some of them may sell razz  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm
Existential Existence
I wonder if they actually sell though?
I saw some listings sold at like 800k (just for a doll), and some listings don't have an ABP which means no one though it was worth the millions people were listing them up for. it looks like most people are just letting things sit at high prices in hopes of catching fish.

also why is beemo so popular? just a general question. i don't understand it xd
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't spend that high for some of those items listed. XD

I have no idea about beemo, I've only watched the odd episode and most of those were of the Ice King since I find him hilarious. Perhaps I'll try finding the episodes with beemo later to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 pm
I think because it is such a popular items, you can demand high prices.
I wish I spend my cash on those for resell instead of fourth strikes.
But 240k for those isn't a bad resell either.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

it was down to 240k today? or you're talking about fourth strikes?

hollly. i just checked the MP and these AT things are still at 400k. o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 pm
Existential Existence
AliceLoathesWonderland

I'm going to buy some cash and take advantage of that s**t man.
So totally

and i was talking about 4th strikes. That's what i usually use for cash to gold  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Existential Existence
AliceLoathesWonderland

I'm going to buy some cash and take advantage of that s**t man.
So totally

and i was talking about 4th strikes. That's what i usually use for cash to gold

well i guess you have plenty of time to get on the AT horse. these things are still going for 400k! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm
Most of the items look odd [and not the good kind of odd] thus probably why the marketplace isn't being flooded with the stuff as with everything else involving cash.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items