Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Recipes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Daddicus

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 am
Somebody from real life just PM'ed me on Gaia asking for a recipe for something I used to make when I had the time. Apparently, she tried it and she wanted to do it again. So, I thought, hey, there's a way I can participate in my guilds! So, here come some recipes of mine. I hope you enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:47 am
Recipe name: I'm Not Really All That Hungry

Make sure you are using raw chicken, not frozen. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Place half a stick of butter and two cups of rice in a pot on the stove and begin cooking it at medium temperature, stirring frequently. When the rice has browned, SLOWLY pour in four cups of water. Turn the stove to high, and stir the rice occasionally, bringing it to a boil. After the rice has come to a boil, pour it into a baking pan. Place your chicken, smooth-side-up, on top of the rice. Pour your creamy soup, (cream of mushroom, cream of broccoli, or my favorite, broccoli cheese), on top of the chicken. Wrap the baking tightly in foil. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven, and gently pull the chicken up with a fork being careful not to spill too much of the soup. While you have the chicken in the air, scrape the rice off the bottom of the chicken with another fork. Do this with each piece of chicken and place each piece of chicken on a plate. Stir the rice in the pan. Place the chicken back on top of the rice soup-side-up. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the chicken, (a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese sounds good to me at this time as well), and place the pan back in the oven. Cook the chicken an additional 10 minutes. Check the chicken by cutting into the thickest piece to make sure it is not pink. It should have moist juices, but it's color should be white. Not clear, or pink, but white.  

Darth Daddicus

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 am
Recipe name: Nothing Now, But I Know I'm Going To Be Really Hungry Later

This recipe is so good, I had to make it twice in the same week.
Needed:
1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons ground cumin
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
2 1/2 cups water
2 1/2 cups salsa
2 cups sour cream
3/4 cup sliced green onions
1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives
2 cup shredded pepper jack or mexican blend cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
2. Combine browned beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
3. Place 4 lasagna noodles in bottom of baking dish. Spread half the beef mixture over noodles. Top with 4 more noodles and remaining beef mixture. Cover with remaining noodles.
4. Combine water and salsa. Pour over noodles. Cover with foil. Bake 1 1/2 hours or until noodles are tender.
5. Combine sour cream, 1/2 cup of cheese, onions, and olives. Spoon over casserole and top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese melts. Remove and let stand for 10 minutes to set. Serves 8 normal people, but only four of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 am
Oh I thought you were talking about zOMG recipes not cooking recipes. Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items