Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Keen Eye For The Old Guy (We Have A Winner!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm
Pan had escaped from the Chocolate tower after having gone on a chocolate binge and decided to actually help with laundry for the Headmaster. However, no one had told the poor elf there would ever be a chance of seeing the man...
"OHNO! Pan is sososo sorry Headmaster! Pan-Pan knows he should be knocking first but-but-but Pan is needing pants...for wash! Pan is needing pants for cleaning an-and....oh Pan is very bad elf."
The little elf covered his eyes with one of his hands while groping blindly for the older man's clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 pm
It looks like we have a winner!!!!!!

Quote:
Please vote for the finalist you feel best portrays both Adonis and HPGoG as a whole!
#2 "The Golden Age" 60% [ 9 ]
#8 "An Evening of Magic" 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

It was a very close call, but it looks like "The Golden Age" is the winner!!!!!

The prizes will be awarded as follows...
In Third Place with 3 votes in the initial voting round: "Vanguard Vogue" by vivacious_red! Who shall receive 25,000 gold!

In Second Place with 5 in the initial vote and 6 in the final: "An Evening of Magic" by Hood of Locksley! Who shall receive a nice sum of 50,000 gold!

And In 1st place, with 5 in the initial vote and a whopping 9 in the final: "The Golden Age" by Angilwingz! Who shall receive a Monthly Collectible Letter, and my gratitude for designing such a hip new outfit!

Thank you to all of the participants! The outfits were all simply marvelous! I don't think I've looked so good in years!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas