Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
Book 7 Rumors/Theories/Predictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little patched kitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:16 pm
you all need to go to mugglenet she confirms theorys on that website!!!! super cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 pm
Is it wrong of me to want Remus dead so he and Sirius can be together in Wizard Heaven? surprised

R.A.B is Regulus Black. If it isn't, I'll throw a ******** hissy fit. Seriously.

I believe Ron will die saving Harry (foreshadowed by the chess scene).

As much as it pains me, I believe Ron and Hermy will get all shmoofy (yes) and go out/admit their feeling. Bleck.

I really want Peter to redeem himself slightly, by saving Harry's life -- what with the magical debt and all.

I WANT MORE MARAUDERS. That's not a prediction, that's me begging. I want to have more Sirius/Remus moments to slash.

The veil wasn't a satisfying death, so I'm still hanging onto the hope that Sirius is . . . alive? Or at least able to communicate with his lov -- I mean, the outside world. (I want my puppies back together! -sobsob-)

I think Snape is good. The evidence points against it, but I think he's a triple agent. Sweet stuff. Dumbledore begging doesn't fit right with me. I think he wanted to be killed so that Draco wouldn't become a murderer. And as long as we're talking about Draco, I think he'll turn good. Maybe he'll even save Harry's life or something. (If you listen closely, you can hear the fanfictions furiously being written.)

That's all I can think of at the moment.
I'm so excited and yet . . . depressed. I don't want it to be over.  

wonkyspoon

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 am
I deemed this thread memorable since this is the last theories thread for a Harry Potter book that this guild will see. ):  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff