What to do in a relationship?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheeseus slice

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm
So if I were to date a girl, what should I do? I never dated anyone before except for one guy, but he never took me on a date and I just got molested in the end. What kind of things should I do for her? Any advice would be appreciated 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:25 pm
just see what kind of vibes you get off of the girl your going out with as to what she might like, like who pays for what on the date
and try different things like see if she care or likes if you get the door for her
and if you really can't tell just ask her it can't hurt
find out what she likes, when it comes to this doesn't so much make a difference between the sexes I feel  

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

cheeseus slice

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
UndoneAndWanting
just see what kind of vibes you get off of the girl your going out with as to what she might like, like who pays for what on the date
and try different things like see if she care or likes if you get the door for her
find out what she likes, when it comes to this doesn't so much make a difference between the sexes I feel
Hmm okay, I'm just really oblivious to these kind of things at the moment, but thanks for the advice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm
kaon the lunar spiral
UndoneAndWanting
Hmm okay, I'm just really oblivious to these kind of things at the moment, but thanks for the advice.

sure thing 3nodding  

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers