A bit of a touchy subject. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:38 pm
I've never seen stuff on TV or the news that was against christians or catholics.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:10 pm
No offence to anyone that is a christian but....theres to much stuff that in that religion that your not allowed to do...

Sex is not a way to go to hell...were does god think babies come from...the sky?

Rap music...also another thing they think you can go to hell for...rap music is a form of freedom of speach and self expresion same goes for every other type of music that isnt a hyme.

And being a homosexual doesnt make you a devil...I have a few friends who are homosexuals theres nothing wrong with that is there?>< I saw this one thing on tv the other day this girl her parents were lesbians and she was a christian and wanted to go to church and the minister was like "Go away satins spawn of hell you are not wanted here" and then the girl cried! I mean...that is so...well...mean and rude and vulgar to have someone say that to you just becuase your parents are lesbians.( and for the record im straight)

And pretty much everything that is fun in this day in age is a sin to christians....but....Its really only the hard core Christians that go by everything in the bible. My Mother is a hard core christian when I was little she was always taking me to church and stuff lol But now im 19 and I live on my own so im free to do what I want now heart  

[Lost.Angel]

Beautiful--Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:58 pm
@[Stellar.Loussier]: Yes yes, I agree, They have to many things they want you to not do, Thats why I "Quit" being one. And Again, No offence to you Christians.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:26 pm
I am, wierdness. It's hard to explain so I won't waste your time.

My father is straight-up christian and he gose on about how "God loves you," and "He'll forgive you." But Lucifer wouldn't have a job if God forgave everyone. So does that mean he holds a grudge?

Oh mann i am confused. But don't take any of it as offensive, it's just me being an idiot...

Miss Randa

magicalmidnightdreams

Virtuous Scrapper

10,175 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:00 am
I'm a pagan people think that we are not normal. I mean really a long time ago lots of people were pagan. Its not like I bealive in many gods and goddesses just 2. A god and a goddess.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:27 pm
I'm a buddhist, I was raised just normal though. xD

Kuremin

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out