Submit

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 pm
So I myself, rarely let it be known to my friends that I have anything bothering me, or am feeling horrible. Mainly because I don’t want to bother them, and don’t want to risk looking like I’m weak so they pick on me. But I’ve known my friend Kate for four years now. Set all of my own issues to the side when she says she needs someone to talk to, listened, given advice, been a shoulder to cry on, been the person she tested her sexuality out on, much to my dislike, but it’s life and s**t happens.

I’m currently going through some pretty big issues and turmoil with myself, struggling with things and trying to maintain the appearance of a calm exterior. But one can only do that for so long. I have a long history of emotional abuse from my father, which has culminated recently in him calling me from prison, making me cry in public and causing numerous nervous breakdowns.

Even when I was going through this, Kate was having an issue with feeling abandoned by her mother at home. So I put myself to the side and did what I think, any good friend would do, listen, talk, and give them a strong support. Even when I myself was as weak as a sixty year old wall standing alone after a fire ravaged it.

My own issues with my father have not gotten better as of late, him calling me to testify for him in court and say a bunch of lies. I for one, think he has no right to do this, but it hurts me inside and is causing me some issue. For the last week or so it’s been quite obvious to my teachers and friends that something is wrong, I’ve been approached by a couple people, asking what was wrong. Of course I told them I was okay and not to worry about it.

But my “best friend” and “sister” as she likes to call herself is so caught up in her me me me attitude and self centered universe that she can’t even see that I need her to help me. I hate this, I hate her right now, I hate my life right now, I really just wish it could all stop and I could fast forward the rest of this year and next so I can leave and not have to deal with all these people.

I mean how self centered and one sided can you get? After all we’ve been through you do this bullshit.

If you’ve read through all of this, thank you for sparing your time to listen to me, if you haven’t well then you haven’t.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm
Aww, well I hope things will get better for you! *gives hug and cookie* So are you like looking for advice or something?  

cheeseus slice

Egg

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 pm
kaon the lunar spiral
Aww, well I hope things will get better for you!
*gives hug and cookie* So are you like looking for advice or something?

*noms cookie* not really I was venting, but feel free to give it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 pm
-Velvet253-
kaon the lunar spiral

Ohh. This will probably sound stupid, but um what does venting mean?  

cheeseus slice

Egg

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 pm
kaon the lunar spiral
-Velvet253-
kaon the lunar spiral

Ohh. This will probably sound stupid, but um what does venting mean?

....to vent anger/sadness/emotion is to let it all out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm
vent away sweetie we are all here to read, listen, and just be if that is what you need heart heart  

nine-fangirl

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items