Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
what can a banned person do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvey_Kinkle

Hitched Partner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:22 pm
A good friend of mine received a banned notice from this guild a mere 2 hours after she read the "rant" announcement. How can she find out why she was banned? And what can she do to get considered for getting back into the guild?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this issue.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm
Harvey_Kinkle
A good friend of mine received a banned notice from this guild a mere 2 hours after she read the "rant" announcement. How can she find out why she was banned? And what can she do to get considered for getting back into the guild?

Harvey....does she know who banned her? If so...contact that person. If not ...she should contact the guild owner or one of the vice captains. That is the logical procedure in guilds.

Hope this helps.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Harvey_Kinkle

Hitched Partner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Reve Casse
Harvey_Kinkle

Harvey....does she know who banned her? If so...contact that person. If not ...she should contact the guild owner or one of the vice captains. That is the logical procedure in guilds.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I'll pass on that info.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm
Harvey_Kinkle

When a crew bans someone it gives them the option to include a reason for the banning along with the ban or to not. Every single person I banned I added a message, so no one should be confused as to why they were banned. Also it does tell you who banned you. So yeah.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 pm
azndreams
Harvey_Kinkle

When a crew bans someone it gives them the option to include a reason for the banning along with the ban or to not. Every single person I banned I added a message, so no one should be confused as to why they were banned. Also it does tell you who banned you. So yeah.

You also banned a friend of mine who just joined, and you DIDN'T include a message as to WHY she was banned! Maybe because there was NO REASON to do so. She just joined and STARTED BUMPING, even though she's got no tank of her own. There was no reason whatsoever to ban her! I wrote chiisai as soon as I read my friends PM, that poor girl has to deal with your mistakes now. If you as crew do not know the rules for banning people, you should leave it to the captains, and this problem would never have existed at all!

Ugh, I just HAD to let this out, I'm SO angry! That post you made just made it worse! Crew are supposed to HELP members, not randomly ban them for NO REASON!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:53 pm
Ranchi

Yes I did include a reason. There was not a single person who was banned from this guild that didn't get a reason included.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items