Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
new spring outfits? and is this a good hair idea..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin xP

Gracious Noob

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:16 pm
okay so i'm going to go shopping soon, and i really don't know what to buy sweatdrop can anyone give me an idea of what to buy? Something not really expensive and something that won't get my in trouble in school. I'm also trying to dress more girly and young lady like. :3
and i was wondering if this is a good or bad idea...should i dye the tips of my hair? my hair looks like this but only dark brown:
http://p.lefux.com/61/20101122/A1760000LW/InsetImage/Stylish-Women-Side-Bang-Long-Curly-Wavy-Hair-Wig_3.jpg
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 pm
You could try Forever 21 for clothing! It's really cheap and girly and awesome ^-^

And as for your hair, I personally wouldn't dye the tips. Maybe try some highlights?

User Image  

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 am
I would say Forever21 as well! And try H&M as well. They have some lovely girly-edgy styles and some very inexpensive basics, which is what I personally prefer to wear through spring/summer and then just dress it up with cute shoes and necklaces!

As for your hair it depends how you were planning to dye the tips. I think an ombre kind of style looks wonderful with dark hair if done right!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 am
I agree with Aulette.
Just do highlights.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 pm
I say skip the mall stores like Forever 21 and look for outlet stores like Bealls Outlet or Marshall's . They have really awesome clothes for very cheap prices.

I also say go with regular highlights. They fit every style and add enough of a pop to give your hair character while allowing you the freedom of dressing up for formal or professional occasions without looking like a punk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm
okay, thanks everyone emotion_bigheart i'll try going to those stores this week :3  

Rin xP

Gracious Noob

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items