Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
New Rig Discussion anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:33 am
heart
OMGG! Dice Bunny!!!
What's you're current favorite on the new rig? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am
*cries at the price of the Bunny* ;3;

I've found 8 items I want, so I'm in for some grabbing if I want to get them all before the next RIG rofl

Overall though, I'm not very impressed. I'm glad they made more new items for male avatars though, I'm sure a lot of boys are gonna have fun with this new RIG whee  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 am
Ranchi

I've found 8 items I want, so I'm in for some grabbing if I want to get them all before the next RIG rofl

Overall though, I'm not very impressed. I'm glad they made more new items for male avatars though, I'm sure a lot of boys are gonna have fun with this new RIG whee

yeah!!!! Me tooooo!! it was only 2.1m this morning and now.. ack.. maybe it will deflate but that'll take a while I guess... D:

I bet they would it's been so long since they let out many items for guys. So there' quite an awful lot of cross dressers.x DD

I've noticed that some of the new hairs today are oversized.. O_o Is that just me?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 am
chiisai-akanbo
Ranchi

yeah!!!! Me tooooo!! it was only 2.1m this morning and now.. ack.. maybe it will deflate but that'll take a while I guess... D:

I bet they would it's been so long since they let out many items for guys. So there' quite an awful lot of cross dressers.x DD

I've noticed that some of the new hairs today are oversized.. O_o Is that just me?

No, it's not just you xd

The girls hair are really big, and many of them quite horribly shaded, making them look like poor quality wigs sweatdrop

The guys hair are all black anyway, they look nice whee

*waiting for the Bunny to deflate* Saw it for 2 mil straight about 1½ hours ago, but it was gone faster than I could click the buy button...  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces