Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L - A][P- 1x1] The Cruise of Destiny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Looking to him a little sadly, I couldn’t help but smile softly as I kiss his forehead and sighed some. “You know it’s really alright…you probably aren’t used to a customer like me so just try and be yourself.” Nuzzling his neck, I playfully n** at the skin before looking up at the sky. This all seemed to relaxing and perfect and wondered what our week was going to hold. I wondered if being kept up with me for almost all hours of the day, if it would drive him crazy. “You know, when ever you need a break you are more then welcome to go visit any friends you may have here,” I told him, wanting him to relax a little as well. After a moment, I sit up and gently set him down before I stood up and stretched a little. “Let me nap and you relax for awhile alright. So feel free to do what you want alright Maion.” Kissing his forehead, I walk back into the room and head up the stairs to the bed. After changing the sheets on it, I slip under and lay on my side, just starring up.

It wasn’t that I wanted to cry but I felt like there just was too much pressure on me and I couldn’t breath. I shook my head and covered my eyes with the back of my hand as I tried to fall asleep. Little did I know that my mother would be coming by for another visit. Fuming a little, she had decided to go back and demand that she see this ‘man’, to see if he was at least up to their family standards. “Open up,” I yell, tapping my foot impatiently. When it finally did I was about to yell at my son for taking so long but stopped when I saw a young looking man. My eyes narrowed as I look him up and down before pushing back against him. “I take it that you are the one that my son found here.” I tsked as I sat on the couch and watched him, smirking at the scared look on his face.

Good, it will be that much easier to kick you out of here and out of his life,’ I thought before clearing my throat. “Look my son is from a respectable family and things are expected to him…all you are doing is confusing him.” I watch him just remain quiet and I seemed to smirk a little at this. “So just tell me how much you want and I will write you a check. And trust me, money is not an issue,” I tell him as I take out a check book and I began to sign it, waiting for an amount to be said. When he still remained quiet, I looked up to him with a raised eye. “Why so shy…come on…everyone has a price.”

Hearing a familiar voice, I groan a little before sitting up and looking around. Feeling a little confused, I get up off the bed and head over to the rail and froze when I saw my mother with Maion. Hearing her talk, I couldn’t help but bite my lip a little, wondering if he would also take this check from my mother and leave. I had to admit that I was nervous, afraid I would be alone this whole week with only my mother to bother me. But I was also curious to see how long I slept so looking to the clock next to the bed it had been only a little over an hour.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC - ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm
Maion nodded when the other told him to try and be himself, a feat far more easily asked than done. But he would try.... for now at least; all the while he knew that there would be a point where he would have to push away. Getting too close, too attached.... would only destroy him in the end of the day.

As the guy told him to relax while he napped Maion suddenly felt as if the other was asking for space. Did he want time to just think about what had happened with his mother? Or was it possible he had grown bored of him? Still, for now Maion allowed him to have his space.... deciding he would use this time to consider some of the things he could do to keep their time together fresh and interesting. Maybe then he would be able to figure out this man a little more.

He stayed on the patio for a little while, but as the hot sun got the better of him he padded his way back into the apartment. Scratching his head as he looked up to the upper level. Should he go up? No.... the guy wanted to be alone, or at least that was the impression Maion got.... so he needed to entertain himself down here. He wandered towards the kitchen and table, deciding to clear up the mess they had made at dinner before sitting in front of the piano. Part of him really wanted to play it, it had been so long since he had just allowed his fingers to dance upon the glossy keys, to glide with the melody of the music. But Maion wouldn't risk waking Daisuke up. It was for that reason he wandered towards the bookcase and selected a book at random before settling on the sofa to read it.

His peace was soon interrupted by a knock on the door, a yell and impatient tapping. Maion had a bad feeling as he opened the door, and sure enough it was Daisuke's mother. Part of him hated that he opened the door, and that was the look that this woman mistook for fear. In truth Maion was not afraid, he didn't have any reason to fear for himself. He bowed softly and allowed her to invited herself in. As any good host he put his smile in place and headed towards the kitchen.

“I take it that you are the one that my son found here.”

"Daisuke is sleeping right now. I request you keep your voice down so as not to disturb him." It was a dangerous game he played, knowing all too well that pushing the wrong people could result in him getting fired should a few well chosen words be placed. "Can I interest you in a cup of tea?" He asked, keeping his tone low and soothing. Getting angry at someone already angry only made the situation worst... and it helped for Maion to consider he just like any other customer. Though Maion's client base were generally all male, every once in a while he did seem to appeal to the odd female.

“Look my son is from a respectable family and things are expected to him…all you are doing is confusing him. So just tell me how much you want and I will write you a check. And trust me, money is not an issue,” He listened to her words as he brought over a tray with a pot of tea and two cups and sauces. Placing them on the coffee table he knelt on the floor and pour out two cups of tea.

“Why so shy…come on…everyone has a price.” From the corner of his eye he could see the blank cheque placed on the table... and couldn't help but grin. Not because he was interested, but because this was the second time one family had offered him such. Was money really nothing to them after all? He could only dream of being so independent.

Pushing a cup of tea along with the sugar and a spoon (just incase) towards the woman he remained on his knees. Bowing his head softly for a moment before allowing his dazzling blue eyes to look into this woman's. "I am afraid there is nothing you can offer. While your son requests my presence I shall stay." He bowed his head a little again, "My humblest apologies if I have offended you." Maion had decided to leave out the fact that Daisuke was paying him, knowing that he would probably die if his mother knew... or maybe she would have been pleased? Secure in the knowledge that Maion was only a passing fling that would end with the cruise.

He heard the soft patter of footsteps above but didn't look up, all but feeling a set of eyes upon him from above. Blame his animal senses, blame his awareness to the man that loomed over him with so much power.... but it sent a small shiver down Maion's spine.

Keeping his attention firmly on the mother he smiled gently. "Is there anything else I can do for you Ma'am?"

Maion wasn't sure what he was doing. A wise man would have taken both blank cheques and filled out the highest amount before cashing a double payment. Especially since it was due to the money that Maion did this job. Yet, he couldn't help but see that as a betrayal. Perhaps he simply wasn't as greedy as he lead himself to believe... or were his feelings for the man that loomed over him interfering with his judgement? Yes, Daisuke was a very dangerous man.... and Maion couldn't help but wonder if he knew the extend to the control he had over him? Picking up his own cup of tea he took a sip and fell silent. Waiting for whatever happened next to unravel.

During this Elijah had kept out of sight.

TheHappyRedFox

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:55 am
Maion watched as the woman stood up and slapped him before storming out. He hadn't moved, even after he saw her intent. It was only then he looked up at the man who had been watching. He blushed a little as he spoke, "I am sorry, Daisuke."

Standing up he placed all the tea stuff back onto a tray before returning it to the kitchen. Confusion spread across his features, and he was glad the other couldn't see him right now. What was he thinking?

TIME SKIP

Maion and Daisuke had spent the rest of the day indulging in the ships facilities. First with the Jacuzzi, before being pampered in the spar... Maion had ensured to pull a few strings to get them a private room; not wanting Daisuke to fear those that knew him seeing him. As far as Maion was concerned the guy needed a rest.

Now they were back in the room, Maion found himself with his head using Daisuke's lap as a pillow. Unsure what possessed him he found himself asking.... "What are your favourite things to do?" His curiosity finally getting the better of him.

TheHappyRedFox
    Here you go hunni, does this help with your muses? If you want some scenarios to play out feel free to use any of the following::
  1. His mother hears of Maion's name around the ship and orders the captain to have him removed from Daisuke's side immediately.
  2. Daisuke can't take being on the ship with his mother any more and asks Maion to join him back to the main land using the helicopter. They could go back to his place or something?
  3. Someone tries to shoot Daisuke, but Maion gets in the way and ends up getting shot in the shoulder.
  4. Love confession.
  5. Maybe Maion's chef friend comes to check up on them, bringing a specially prepared meal... but Daisuke mistakes the look he gives Maion for one of a lover rather than a 'brother'.
  6. Or whatever random idea you get XD hehehe.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:23 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Seeing this slap, I grit my teeth and quickly walk down and over to him. I then walk into the kitchen and take the tray away and set it down. “Maion,” I whisper, guilt in me now that he had been hurt because of me. Sighing some, I pull him into a tight hug and hold him protectively against my chest. If I acted this way with my mother slapping him I couldn’t even began to imagine if it had been someone else to do so. “I am sorry…I shouldn’t have napped…I should have been here with you.” Sighing a little, I kiss his cheek gently before looking to him with slight worry. I knew that there would be more trouble to follow and the worst that I could think of was my mother having him removed from my side by force. “I know you don’t want to hear this but my mother might come to do worse,” I began to say as I held onto his hand. “I was going to ask this when the week was up but I think you should come with me now back home. I know you have work and all but I promise you I can find you work! Heck you can even be one of our body or hand models for some of our products…just please come with me.” My voice was not only that of begging but full of worry at what she wad doing. “I can even send you back home when your school starts but for the rest of the week; come spend it with me at my home.”

Breathing out, I force myself to calm down and think a bit before I looked to the time. It was a little late for her to do anything so I figured where safe for a good twelve hours. “We don’t have to leave right now but by lunch tomorrow we need to leave on the helicopter alright.” I was worried that he would turn me down but I just needed to have faith for the time being. “Lets try to enjoy each other for awhile alright.” With that, we went out and had some fun, though at the back of my mind was the worry I had for bringing him into this situation.

//TIME SKIP

The next day we both had a quick and quiet breakfast before I let him go. I told him if he really wanted to come with me, that he would meet me at the top on the launch pad. I had to admit I was nervous and afraid he wouldn’t come. If he didn’t I could understand, I mean who would truly give up their job and everything to go with a complete stranger. “I must have been crazy to have asked him that last night,” I muttered with a shake of my head. I then spent the next hour quickly packing everything of mind before leaving the room and heading up the private path to the roof top. It took only ten minutes but I was soon there and loaded my bags in before I turned and starred at the entrance. Looking to my watch, I see he only has five more minutes to show up and each second seemed like an eternity. Then before I knew it, there were only a few seconds left; my heart breaking at this point.

Start it up and lets get ready to go,” I say as I began to turn away. Just when I was going to climb in, I hear my name and my eyes go wide. I turn around quickly and smile widely when he came running towards me. “Maion! You came,” I cried happily as I kissed him deeply. I laugh lightly as I see his pet hanging around his neck. Nodding I help to load his things before helping him in and quickly getting in myself. Buckling him in first then myself, I slide the door shut and yell for them to take off. Once we had, I felt more relaxed and I couldn’t help but take his hand into my own. “I didn’t…think you were going to come,” I admit softly. “I thought you were thinking I was crazy but…you really did…thank you so much for coming Maion.”

Syaoran-Puu
OOC - There ya go :3

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 am
Maion could hear the pain in Daisuke's voice as he spoke his apology, but Maion couldn't help but shake his head. It wasn't Daisuke's fault; and in the end of the day Maion had known the slap was coming but hadn't moved. Hoping that it may pacify his mother a little to vent some of her pent up anger. "It's fine. what's done is done." He smiled up at the other, pretending that nothing had happened. Even as a red hand print appeared on his face.

“I know you don’t want to hear this but my mother might come to do worse,” Do Worst? Maion wasn't entirely sure what more she could do, but he trusted in Daisuke's fear that she was capable of it. Would she have him sacked? It wouldn't exactly be hard to figure out who he was... his name was rare, and rather legendary on this ship. Had he just made things worst for this guy? Perhaps he should have admitted to already receiving a blank cheque after all? Maybe that would have settled the situation?

"I was going to ask this when the week was up but I think you should come with me now back home." Maion looked over in confusion at Daisuke. "What do you mean.... you were going to ask me after the week was up?" Was he reading too much into it.... or was Daisuke proposing that Maion stay with him? Sure, there had been those in the past that had wanted to keep him, those that had wanted to be the one to finally 'tame the beast'.... to steal his freedom; yet as Daisuke spoke Maion got the impression that wasn't what he was after. Especially as he offered him work. Could it really be that simple? Just leave this life behind in pursuit of another. He didn't allow himself to hope though, as with all things, he was sure Daisuke's interest would eventually waver and grow bored with him. Still, there was something in his tone that caught Maion's attention. "...just please come with me.” Desperation? Was it possible Daisuke simply wanted to be with him... or maybe just make up for what had happened here? He didn't know, and it confused him more.

His hands turned to fists at his sides as he looked up at the guy. What should he do... what could he do? He was torn. And the desire to not be thrown away again made him hesitate.

Still they enjoyed their time together for the rest of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------

Noon? He had until noon to make the biggest decision of his life.... or mostly. The truth was in the end Daisuke had asked him to stay until weeks end, and Maion had planned to spend the week with the guy anyway, so he was finding it hard to justify not going for the week..... but the idea of longer scared him. He knew he could always come back to the cruise circuit should things fail; knowing all too well that he made the company a lot of money so they would want him.

For what felt like days he lay on his bed looking up at the ceiling. Was he a fool for even considering this? Should he go find his friend and speak to him about it? Or was this something he really had to decide on his own? Frustration bubbled up and he found himself tossing in bed, burying his head in his pillow. It was Elijah that broke his cycle, he snuggled into Maion's side offering him his silent strength. "Am I fool for doing this?" He asked. Even as he pulled his fox friend in for a cuddle, soothing his fast beating heart by stroking the soft fur of his pelt.

A moment later he packed, emptying his room of all the items he had brought. Done he rushed to speak to the Captain. An action he soon regretted since the guy tried to talk him out of leaving. Insisting, he promised he would keep in touch before making his way to the helipad. He looked at his watch.... ten minutes left. Yet as he stood at the bottom of the steps he hesitated again. Could he really do this? He allowed his eyes to wander out towards the Ocean.... the endless possibilities, the freedom... he let it all wash over him. Gaining focus as he climbed the ladder to the pad.... and Daisuke. Already he could hear the roar of the propellers, already he could feel the powerful wind threatening to blow him over as it rushed towards him... but he pushed through it; shouting over it with all his might. "DAISUKE!" The look on the guys face melted Maion's heart.

Letting Daisuke help he got in, the two bags with all his possessions fitting easily before he was strapped in. Elijah moved to curl up on his lap, his nerves as obvious as Maion's. He had never flown before... despite being part bird. Car, Train and Ship were the only ways he had ever travelled. Squeezing the hand offered he tried not to act too nervous despite it all.

“I didn’t…think you were going to come, I thought you were thinking I was crazy but…you really did…thank you so much for coming Maion.” He smiled tightly over at him, and nodded a little... not really sure he could talk right now. Gripping Elijah he looked out the window.... it was magnificent.

At long last he found his voice; "I am sorry for have kept you waiting. Please forgive me." He turned then and leaned his forehead on Daisuke's shoulder. "But thank you for waiting." He still wasn't sure what he was doing, had yet to admit to himself that his actions spoke more than a simple client-host relationship.

It didn't take too long to reach the mainland, and the drive in a limousine was also a new experience. Through it all he kept hold of Daisuke's hand; part of him afraid that he would suddenly be abandoned. 'Ha! You fell for it....' He was expecting to hear those words at any moment. And now he was far away from the safety of the ship he felt strangely vulnerable.

When the reached Daisuke's house Maion couldn't help but be amazed... ok, so money really didn't seem to be a problem to these people. Suddenly he felt very small and out of place, but he tried not to show it on his face. Using his trained expressions to appear cool and aloof. "It is lovely...." He said softly. Turning to Daisuke and pulling him into a hug, kissing his ears, cheek, neck, chin.... he needed something he could control, just for a moment.... he needed to regain his footing.

"Please.... use me..." He found himself saying, tightening his grip around Daisuke's neck and burying his head in the guys neck.

TheHappyRedFox
Meow =^.^=

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Feeling him kissing me in that manor, I couldn’t help but give out a light moan. Though I quickly blushed but smiled as I picked him up and took him into the house. I shouted directions for them to take the bags to the spare bedroom next to mine before I went into my own room. Kicking the door closed with my foot, I went to the bed with Maion and spent the next few hours in each others arms. When we both seemed to be out of energy, we agreed to take a small nap. To which that was only an hour before I seemed to wake feeling very hungry. I laugh a little as I slowly opened my eyes and looked to him. “How did you sleep,” I ask gently, caressing his cheek and pulling him close against my chest. I was worried that I had suddenly put so much pressure on him. I mentally scold myself before looking to him with great concern in my eyes. “If you feel that I have brought to much on you then just le me know…I want to be able to make you as comfortable as can be.” Kissing his forehead, lay there for a bit before gently pulling away to pull on some clothes. “Come, lets go get something to eat alright? And also, don’t be afraid to ask for what ever you want to eat. My chefs here know how to cook almost anything.” I smile as I lend him some of my clothes.

Sure it fit him a bit big but I couldn’t help but smile at how cute he looked. Taking his hand into my own, I walked out of my room and head down the hall. After a few twists and turns here and there, we arrived in the dinning room where two chairs had been pulled out for us. I thank the butlers before asking for my usual favorite meal and drink. After Maion had told them what he wanted, I watch them go before looking to him a bit worried. “It’s a bit much isn’t it,” I ask softly, smiling at him. I had always been used to such a life but I had often wondered what it would be like to fend for myself. To try and cook my own meals and to keep my own place clean. I had tried that once here, rather; I had tried to keep my room clean. Though since I was always so busy with work it failed miserably and I found myself embarrassed when the maids came to clean it up.

After we eat, do you want me to show you around town here,” I ask, though I figured he would want me to drive him around instead of us having a chauffeur. Which I didn’t mind in fact, it had been awhile since I had driven one of my cars so it would be nice to do something for myself. I then brought myself out of my thoughts before remembering about his pet. “Oh…where has he gone to,” I ask softly, hoping the small creature wouldn’t give any of the women a scare. Though it was to late when I heard some screams and then something of along the lines of ‘rat’ come from the room down the hall. At this, I burst out laughing as I soon saw the small animal run up to us and quickly hid himself in the large clothing that Maion was wearing. “Sorry about that! I forgot to mention my guest has brought his pet with him,” I yell out to the flustered woman who looked embarrassed at what had just happened.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC - There ya go :3

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:12 am
Maion couldn't help but feel rather pathetic and small. The cruise ship had been his domain, he had felt confident in his ability and knew what he wanted and what he could have.... but here... he felt suddenly swamped by overflowing feelings and emotions. It didn't help that he was growing to like the man that was currently snuggled against his back. Yes, that didn't help at all.

Logic told him he should run while he still could. Logic also told him that this would only end badly for him. This guy was a somebody out here.... and his mother obviously didn't approve of him. So, why was he here? Why had he dared to test the boundaries he had always swore never to push again....? Was he really that much of a glutton for punishment? Apparently so.

"How did you sleep?" Those words pieced his thoughts and he couldn't help but roll towards him and press his head into Diasuke's chest. "Well thank you, you?" He asked softly before listening to the rest of the guys words, looking up he saw the concern etched into his eyes, could almost feel it radiating from him in waves... it was for that reason that Maion smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. He didn't want this man to worry about him... or anything. An impossible goal perhaps, but something Maion sought for none the less. "Please don't worry about me. I am fine. I will let you know if it gets too much...." He chuckled softly and rested his head on the pillow just looking over at Daisuke for a moment. Accepting the others kiss he made no move to get away.

“Come, lets go get something to eat alright? And also, don’t be afraid to ask for what ever you want to eat. My chefs here know how to cook almost anything.” Maion's eyes flashed wide for a moment, at least until he caught the reaction.... no one had ever been so generous to him, or given him so much freedom. It was a near alien concept to Maion but he nodded his head softly in agreement, even as his mind whispered that he had no idea what to do with the opportunity. "Ok." Was all he said as he moved off the bed, not ashamed of his nudity as he looked for his clothes before being handed something of Daisuke's. Taking his time he pulled it over his body before looking down at himself. The shirt was rather large... and part of him couldn't help but feel like a woman stealing her partners shirt before roaming around the house. Still, he rather liked the gesture.

Maion's thoughts didn't have long to linger as he felt the warm grip of Daisuke take his hand and lead him down halls and corridors that confused Maion. He would have to take some time to learn this 'maze' of a mansion.... either that or he would forever get lost in the place.

As they arrived at the dinning room Maion couldn't help but feel out of place again. It was if he had entered an entirely different world. Gulping softly he sat at the second chair that had been pulled out, before looking down at his place setting. He didn't want to appear rude by gawping at everything or at someone so he tried to keep himself to himself. As Daisuke spoke his order Maion looked up to see a butler, or at least that was what Maion assumed him to be, taking his order. With a soft smile and a tilt of his head he spoke softly, "Surprise me." The request was based solely on his lack of knowledge of what could be served here... sure Daisuke had said he could have anything, and while Maion suspected that wasn't an exaggeration it felt wrong to order just anything.... no matter what arrived Maion would be sure to eat it all, even if he didn't like it.

“It's a bit much isn't it." Those few little words snapped Maion's attention back towards Daisuke. He shook his head softly, "Not at all." Was his only reply, even as he suddenly felt severely underdressed.... it felt as if all the servants were looking at him.... it didn't occur to him that they may just be surprised by his sudden appearance, no, to Maion it felt as if they were observing him like some experiment. It took all of his will power to sit still and act as if it didn't bother him. Smiles and light chatter were simple enough as they left his lips. It probably helped that it was Daisuke beside him.

“After we eat, do you want me to show you around town here,” Nodding softly he said, "If you like. That would be nice." Everything was still so overwhelming, so new.... sure he had seen luxury, had even been spoilt... but on to this magnitude.... never.

Yet the little sliver of peace didn't last for long as he heard a scream. His eyes darted in that direction and he stood up automatically as if planning to help if he could. He heard the word rat, and knew all too well how to get rid of the creatures as his eyes searched the shadows... but he didn't see anything scurrying there. At least not until he saw Elijah zooming towards him, a moment before the little fox nestled itself into his clothing. Looking inside the shirt he was wearing he looked at the little creature and smiled softly. "It's ok. I'm so sorry for leaving you." Lowering himself to the ground he cuddled the little creature before bowing his head softly at the one who had been scared the most by him. "I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience my little friend has caused. Please forgive us. I shall try and ensure it does not happen again." He spoke as formally as he could muster, even as his hand stroked the soft fur of his fox. An action that soothed them both.

A little while later Elijah freed himself allowing Maion to stand again, of course the little fox didn't leave his feet. Bowing towards Daisuke a moment he spoke, "I apologise. Please give me a moment while I take Elijah somewhere safe."

It was then that a rather nervous looking butler approached, his eyes never leaving Elijah. "Please allow me to escort you and your.... friend, sir." This surprised Maion and for a moment he wasn't sure what he should do, deciding it would probably be considered rude to decline he nodded his head softly in acceptance before following the man that had already started to scurry away.

Before leaving the dining room he hesitated to take one more look at Daisuke. A soft smile he waved and left.

It didn't take long to be taken to a room that had been assigned to him... and the thing was bigger than the entire house that Maion currently rented for school. WOW! Taken aback for a moment he watched as Elijah scurried under the bed. It was then he heard the voice of the butler behind him.

"If you know what is best for the master.... you would be gone before the morning rises."

"What...?" Was the only words that escaped him as he looked a little dumbfound at the guy. Was he seriously suggesting that Maion vanish in the middle of the night without a word.

"I assure you, that you heard me correctly sir. The master is a good man, and we do not need the likes of you tarnishing his good name. You have had your fun, now it is time to leave while you are ahead."

Flabbergasted into silence Maion didn't know how to react, something that didn't matter for long as the butler took his leave. Left all alone at the entrance to his 'room' Maion suddenly felt as if all his worries were justified. Yet, he had made a promise... he would stay with Daisuke for the week or until he got bored of him, Maion had even said so much to the guys mother... so he had no intention of breaking his word. Still. It was hard to kick his feet into action once more... part of him wanted to cry. Was he really so unworthy a person? He had even been slapped yesterday for being around this man....

Slowly he tried to remember the way back to the dinning room, taking a wrong turn here and learn, his eyes looking at all the art work in an effort to recall the route. Before too long he could hear Daisuke's voice up ahead, he seemed to be laughing and chatting with someone.... and before he opened the dinning room door he found himself leaning against the wall, his hand covering his eyes as he fought the tears that threatened to spill. One escaped him, but after wiping it away he recaptured his composure and entered the dining room, smile in place as if nothing had happened. "Sorry to have kept you waiting." He said softly as he sat down again. His eyes not really looking over at Daisuke, instead he moved some of the food around on his plate with his fork. What was he meant to do? Should he tell him? Or would that simply blow the whole situation out of control?

He had never felt so confused in his entire life.

TheHappyRedFox
Sorry hun, been on a course... busy busy busy smile today was the last day though, so should be quicker again now.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

When he came back, I could sense that something was off but wasn’t sure what it could be. That is when I noticed the head butler coming in after him. I frowned at this and began to wonder if the other had said anything to him. Part of me was worried at what he was going to be put through because of me, knowing some of my hired staff had been picked by my mother. Shaking my head, I just sit back and think of how I needed to ‘clean’ house as soon as this meal was over. Though for now I would put on a smile until we were alone in my den, hoping he wouldn’t mind this small work. I then turn my attention back to the food and slowly begin to eat. The meal, in which I thought it would be a fun and happy one, was more depressing and quite then I would like. This only caused me to be in a slight bad mood as I got up once I had finished and just grabbed his wrist and began to walk down the hall. There were the calls from the staff asking if I needed anything else but I ignored them and just slammed the door shut to my den once we were in there.

Breathing out some, I let go of his wrists and go to sit at my desk as I quickly pull out files and beginning to go through them. “You don’t even have to tell me what he said…he was hand picked by mother so knowing her…I know what he would have said.” Biting my lip, I hold back what little anger I feel and read through some papers. “For now don’t leave my side unless you really have to and don’t…don’t you dare think of leaving me,” I muttered, glancing at him before setting back to work. I was like this for a good two hours before sitting back and closing my eyes.

Sometimes all this money brought on more problems that I could care for. But after a moment, I remembered that Maion was in the room with me. Quickly sitting up and looked around before I found him sitting in a chair. I watch him for a bit before I slowly get up and walk over to him, kneeling down by his side. “I am sorry…I just get so angry that my mother is still some how able to control my life,” I whisper, laying my head on his lap. Feeling his hand going through my hair, I seem to breathe out a little; seeming to relax after a moment. If only my life could be like this, just being able to spend time with the person that had me so relaxed and nothing but smiles. I then lifted up my head and smiled warmly up at him, looking into his eyes. In them I could see the compassion and gentleness of him but. But it was also shadowed by the worry and fear of the unknown and the fear of being in my world in which he wasn’t used to.

I sighed at this thought before bringing myself to stand up and kiss his forehead. “I am sorry if I am putting you into a situation you do not like,” I say gently to him. I then walk over to my private balcony and push open the doors and go to sit on soft chair. I just seem to look into the garden, not really looking as I began to lose myself to my thoughts. This had proved in the past that it could be a very dangerous thing. But I was quickly brought out of them when I felt a weight on my lap.

Blinking a bit, I see Maion’s face inches away from mine, seeing the concern there again. This only tugged at my heart as I look away from him. “I shouldn’t have brought you here…my mother always finds a way to bend me to her will.” Biting my lip I gently yet forcefully get him off my lap and don’t even look to him. Because I knew if I did that I would just bring him right back and kiss him and I couldn’t put either of us in that situation again. “You can remain the week here and just…relax as you wish and ignore what anyone says to you.” With this I walk out and go to find the butler from earlier, my eyes threatening as I stand before him. “I am warning you now…my mother may have hired you but I am the MASTER of this house! If he leaves before his week…you will be fired and I will make sure that you cannot be hired with anyone else.”

I can tell he hates this, knowing he wants to fight back but can’t. Smirking at this, I walk away from him and head back to my den where I pull open my liquor cabinet and quickly began to pour myself a good sized cup of scotch; in which I downed half of in my first taste.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC - :3

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 am
Maion felt like he could literally cut the awkwardness in the room with a knife, it was so thick. He couldn't help but feel guilty, it seemed that Daisuke had figured out that something was wrong despite his practised smiles. Something that was made even more clear the way he grabbed his writs roughly and dragged him off, while ignoring all his staff and requests. Maion's cheeks flooded with a blush.

“For now don’t leave my side unless you really have to and don’t…don’t you dare think of leaving me,” As Daisuke's words came to a stop Maion found his free hand rubbing his now slightly tender wrist as he contemplated what he was supposed to do. Only one thing came to mind, "I'm sorry." He ignored the slight flutter of hope at the last whispered words, don't you dare think of leaving me. Yet as the conversation died and Maion watched the guy sit in a chair and ignore him in leu of work he couldn't help but wonder if he simply wanted him to stay to prove a point to those around him rather than because he wanted to be with him.

Taking a seat in a nearby chair he allowed his gaze to drift to the ceiling, to the bookshelves, to the window, to Diasuke. For two hours he remained silent and still, his attention looking out of the window when he heard Daisuke shift position. Instantly Maion's attention turned to the guy and he tried to put on as genuine as smile as he could muster. It wasn't often he was ignored for so long, on the Cruise everyone came to simply have a good time, taking advantage of every moment they could steal of Maion's time. Daisuke, it seemed, was not like most.

Maion remained silent as Daisuke approached and rested his head softly on his lap, looking very much like a child in need of attention Maion couldn't resist petting his silky locks while he listened to move angered words. The moment didn't last for long as Daisuke pushed off to be on the move again. Maion's eyes followed after the guy, wondering what he was thinking, wondering why he was opening up more like he had done on the Cruise ship. Was it possible that Maion's charms had already worn off? He shook a little nervously but kicked himself off the chair to approach Diasuke, imitating his own action as he rested his head on the guys lap.

“You can remain the week here and just…relax as you wish and ignore what anyone says to you.” Ah, so Daisuke had grown bored, only wanting the original week now rather than the longer he had first hinted at. Maion wasn't surprised, after all how could a host be useful after the charm had worn off. As Daisuke forced him away from him Maion felt his heart shatter a little, and while the guy left the room to attend to whatever business he had Maion found himself slumping onto the floor; his earlier tears flowing freely now from his eyes. He had been rejected. Abandoned. Once again unwanted. His little head wings lay flat upon his head as leaned his back against the desk and allowed his silent tears to continue. What a fool he was! He had known all a long that nothing good could ever have come of this, that his feelings would get in the way of everything! Curse them! Why had he even developed feelings for this guy? It was hard to remember now, he felt crushed.

Not long later Maion heard the door open and close again, someone else had entered the room; but all Maion could do was cower behind the desk, bringing his legs in on himself as he rested his head on his knees. Daisuke had told him to stay by his side at all times.... but after being pushed away Maion had been unable to follow. He could hear locks, bottles, tingling of glass, drinking..... surely that meant it was Daisuke and not a servant?

He waited a while longer, hearing sip after sip enter whoever it was; deciding that it couldn't be anyone else Maion wiped his tears, thankful that Daisuke had come looking for him, before standing up. Sure enough it was Daisuke, and he seemed to be attempting to drown his sorrows. The sight of this normally composed man looking so vunderable confused Maion even more. He simply didn't know if he was coming or going around this guy. It took all of his courage but he found the strength to approach Daisuke. Taking the glass from his hand and placing it on a mat behind him, before capturing the guys face in his hands. "I'm sorry for doing this to you." He said, meaning the position and the heartache he was clearly causing the guy. He moved forward, placing a soft brief kiss upon his lips. "If my presence hurts you so much..... I will go. I don't want to see you in so much pain." He said honestly, sure that his own eyes were still a little red from his own tears moments ago. Releasing Daisuke's face he smiled softly as he gaze drifted to the floor. "I will not hold you to our week contract. You can dismiss me at any time." He tried to keep things business now, unable to bare the thought of being rejected again. His heart was already in tatters, and Maion wasn't sure how much more it could take of the rollarcoaster it was currently riding.

TheHappyRedFox
=^.^=

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Seeing the glass taken from my hand, I just watch him and listen to him. But all my mind can focus on is his eyes and the redness around them. My heart broke at this, hating that I was doing this to him. It was evident to me that he was special to me but because of my life, my mother; he would only be tormented and bullied. But when he kissed my lips, I briefly return it before watching his gaze turn to the floor. I shook my head as I pulled him into a hug and just breathed out a bit. “I don’t want you to go but…my world…you aren’t meant to go through the rough times that I do.” I kiss his forehead before pulling back to caress his cheek a bit. “I know my butler was telling you to leave right,” I ask, forcing him to look into my eyes. Even though he shook his head no, I knew better by the other; long suspecting he was the source of my leak in this house. “I want you to be able to be comfortable…to be happy but it’s not possible. I had hoped…that even if we weren’t on the boat it could still continue like that.”

I caress his cheek once more before I pull back and pick up my drink and slowly walk back out to the balcony. “Just go…it will be safer for you not to be involved with me.” I don’t dare to look back, afraid of the look he would give me. It was just moment’s later that I hear the door to my den open and close. This only seemed to anger me as I yell out angrily and throw the glass to the floor. I was pissed and god help who ever crossed my path now. Breathing out, I yell for a maid to clean up the mess before I left to one of my own personal cars and just drive off.

I wasn’t sure where I was going at first but soon found my self driving to Isa’s house. As I parked the car in her drive way and got out, I wasn’t surprised to find her out on the steps of the house waiting for me. My eyes instantly teared up as I went to her, hugging her tightly; crying now. “Noona…noona she wont stop,” I cry to her, seeming to cling to her like a boy would to their mother of father. “She just wont let me live my life…she…she found me on my trip,” I whispered to her. I feel her pull me back and wipe at my tears. “I guessed as much when I got word you had come back…but why are you crying,” her voice was soft as usual, always worrying about me. Biting my lip, I breathe out as I explain about Maion, how quickly I bounded with him. Then explain what had happened at the house before the tears resume to fall down my cheeks. “I told you not to open your heart to strangers like that so easily.”

I knew she wasn’t upset but worried about me, not liking to see me upset. “Did you really have to dismiss him Daisuke? You probably scared the poor guy and confused the hell out of him.” Sighing, I just nodded a bit as I watch her summon some help and give them a few orders. What surprised me was she had told them to find Maion and to bring him to the house here. “Noona…he doesn’t belong in our world…you know how cruel our parents can be,” I told her gently. “I know but you know my omma loves you like you were her blood son. She has always known you like men and has always supported you so while your friend…Maion is it…is here; he will be safe and untouchable. The least you can do to the poor lad is properly explained to him why you acted like that with him.” I just bite my lip at this, feeling shy about explaining how I felt about him, wondering if he would think it to be weird.

I then feel her take my hand and drag me inside to wait for Maion, part of me wondering if he would really come peacefully. “Sorry Maion,” I whispered to myself as we sit in the living room and just play the waiting game at this point.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC - heart

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:08 am
Maion almost allow himself to feel hope at Daisuke's words. "I don't want you to go, but...." There was always a but, and in this case Maion knew it would not work in his favour. The contradiction of Daisuke's words and expressions had Maion confused, but given that it seemed the guy didn't want to try, already writing it off as impossible Maion had no other choice but to give up. Even if his heart told him to say something like; But if I am with you, it will be ok. Surely he wasn't expected to adapt to this world instantly? It hadn't even been half a day... and Maion didn't care about the looks he received or the comments he heard; he knew about his sexuality years ago, had heard every comment under the sun. Had even heard straight men tell him that he looked enough like a girl for them to forget about the fact he had a p***s. Yet, this was all new to Daisuke, the guy after all had only just come out to his mother.

Defeated he paused at the door, stealing one last look at Daisuke's back before leaving. He got slightly lost on the way back to 'his' room, but eventually found the place. Opening the door he didn't allow himself to linger too long, and found himself thankful that his bag was still packed. He took a moment to route through his bag for the cheque and a pen, before ripping it in half and writing I don't want your money On one of the halves before leaving it on the bedside table.

"Come on Elijah." His friend rushed to his side as he slug the bag over his back. "Let's go." Picking up Elijah he put him up on his shoulder before leaving. His mind couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to have had a chance here.... even as it wondered what the hell he was going to do now, how exactly did he plan to get 'home'? As he walked towards the door he noticed the self-satisfied grin upon the butlers face, and couldn't stop the growl of annoyance that escaped his lips. "Smile all you want. I'm leaving because he asked me to... not because of you." Wasting now more time he left the estate, walking down the long road to the main street. It was a beautiful place, but all Maion could see was the long endless road before him. He didn't have much money in his account, would likely either have to find someone to pay him for sex or look for a bus route home.... great, just what he needed.

A while later he found himself talking to a local, trying to figure out if a bus route would be possible... Maion just needed to leave here, if he didn't have enough money to get all the way home he would solve that on the way. Right now.... he just wanted to leave. "Thank you for your assistance." He said softly as he bowed slightly, it was clear Elijah scared the woman but since Elijah seemed to be sleeping she hadn't run away. Forgetting about it he wandered towards the bus stop and took a seat. His body shaking as he held his arms around himself. He had known all a long that Daisuke was dangerous too him. He had asked for this by coming here. Still, he didn't regret having tore up the cheque, part of him wanting to see what had happened as more than simply his obligation. Maion would learn from it... and never let it happen again.

"Excuse me." His attention snapped from his thoughts to a smartly dressed gentleman. Figuring he wanted the time or something Maion looked at his watch before telling him it. "Ah, I do not require the time. But thank you. Would you by any chance be Maion?"

Maion suddenly felt cold, but didn't let it cross his features as he smiled up at the other, "Depends who is asking." He took a moment to look the guy up and down, the guy seemed to have money... or work for someone who did, based on the expensive suit he wore. And since Maion wasn't vain enough to believe his reputation extended beyond the ship he suspected this was connected to Daisuke.

"My mistress has requested your presence." Daisuke's mother perhaps?

"Not interested." He said softly, turning his attention back towards the road, suddenly wanting the bus to hurry up.....

"Please, sir. My mistress is simply worried about Master Daisuke, he arrived in tears at our residence." Great! Was the guy really trying to play with Maion's sympathy? Yet, even as he thought that he knew it was working. Daisuke was crying? Why would he cry after asking Maion to leave. Anger at everything that had happened bubbled up within him, and as he kicked himself to his feet he nearly growled again, "Fine. I will go and say good bye, but that is it!"

Following after the guy he hesitated at the posh car he was expected to ride in, with its tinted windows and bullet proof glass..... Maion couldn't help but feel as if it was a bad omen. Thankfully nothing happened, and soon they arrived at another fancy looking resident. Someone tried to take his bag but he refused, not wanting to linger here any longer than possible.

The guy who had 'collected him' spoke to someone else quickly about having succeeding in finding him, and that just caused Maion to be angered all over again.... it wasn't as if Maion was a lost puppy! He was a human, at least mostly, and he had feelings just like everyone else.... he had been asked to leave, simply following his 'masters' orders. What the client wants, the client gets after all. And while it was true Maion felt something towards Daisuke he would no longer allow himself to feel anything beyond Host and client. He couldn't afford to have the last shard of his dignity stolen from him by one man.

"This way please, sir." Following he was lead to a living room, but his eyes didn't drift to the elaborate decorations of the room... they simply lingered on Daisuke. Hurt and anger flashed across his face a moment before he forced them into the trained stoic expression he used with his customers. Right now, he really wanted to slap the guy and shout that he wasn't a puppet or a toy simply to be played with..... but he supposed that was a lie. Maion was exactly that. He sold himself to make money, willing to do pretty much anything the client asked.

He stood in silence, one arm wrapped around himself while the other held the strap of his bag. He didn't know what to say or do and so didn't say anything. After all he had been summoned here.... just like any other servant.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Breathing out, I feel nervous as I tap my foot and look out the window. Part of me kind of hope he wouldn’t come while deep down I knew I wanted to see him. So when the doors opened, I tensed up a little before quickly turning in my spot and looked up to see him. I just seemed to stare at him, not sure what to do first. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to run and hug him or to send him away. Though before I could make up my own mind, I felt a slap to the back of my head. “Noona,” I cried out as I turn to look at her though my mouth quickly shut from the look on he face. “You need to go apologize to the poor young man and send him off properly do you understand me? I helped you for so long to fool your mother so you listen up to me or leave this house.” I wanted to protest but I knew better and didn’t want her upset with me as well. “Yes noona,” I said gently as I stand up and slowly walk over to him.

Without saying anything to him, I gently guide him away from the living room and out to the garden. Once we were alone, I let him go and just seem to stare at him, my mind trying to think on what I could say or do. Opening my mouth to speak, I quickly felt another slap but this time it landed quite hard on my cheek. I blinked a bit, closing my eyes as I knew I deserved that before I turn to look back at him. “I am sorry that I am confusing you,” I whisper, touching his cheek. I wasn’t surprised when he pulled away, this only made me smile sadly at him.

But I sent you away for your safety…I don’t want you to get upset at what people will tell you. I don’t want you to have to go through what I have to while living here. You were so used to just doing what you liked on the cruise but I took you out of your comfort zone…for that I am sorry.” I bowed my head before breathing out and looking to him. “I really am sorry Maion…the other reason I sent you away was because I felt…it was dangerous in a way. I am developing feelings for you. More so then I have for anyone in a long time. And it scares me because I don’t know what to expect…I don’t want to force you to give up a life you choose. I want you to be able to be happy but with me being greedy…I would probably never let you leave my side and would probably demand that you move in with me,” I said with a light blush. I knew he might not believe what I just told him, but it was all the truth.

So it will be up to you on what you want to do. If you want to continue to stay here until you have to return to school then I will protect you to the best of my abilities,” I whispered, grabbing his hands in my own. I could feel him fighting to get free of my grip but I held them firmly yet gently before leaning a little closer to him. “But if you want to leave then you can…just know that my feelings for you are true and I want to explore them…I want to see if it is more then just lust that drives me or if the connection can become deeper.” Smiling at him at this point, I lean down and kissed him gently at first before I found my arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC -

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm
Maion stood still, watching Daisuke looking out of the window and seemingly ignoring him... so he had been dragged here to be humiliated? He was about to turn and walk away when he saw a woman he didn't know slap the guy around the back of the head, unable to stop himself he couldn't help but smile, quickly covering the movements by raising his hand to his mouth. It only took a moment to regain his composure. He felt Elijah stirr on his shoulder and couldn't help the automatic response to pet him, while his attention stayed on the man who was being told to apologise. It seemed this man was controlled by the women around him... just as Maion had once been controlled by the laboratory staff. For that Maion could muster nothing but pity. Riches meant nothing if you couldn't think for yourself.

Allowing Diasuke to lead him away he didn't look at him, simply watched the path they were taking. Silence washed over them, and once they finally stopped Maion couldn't help but slap the guy. Everything just seemed to build up in a moment of anger and insanity. What was he thinking? It wasn't like Maion was simply a tool.... and he had shared more with this man than he had with any other (at least voluntary) before.

Maion remained silent while he listened to the 'apology', all the while he couldn't help but feel like there was something lacking from the whole situation. He understood that the guy was trying to put him first... but not once had he actually tried to hear what Maion wanted! No, it was as if he simply assumed he knew everything... Maion was fed up of others making his decisions for him. His hand fisted and he was forced to adjust his bag slightly as it was uncomfortable.

“So it will be up to you on what you want to do. If you want to continue to stay here until you have to return to school then I will protect you to the best of my abilities,” Protect him?! As if... if anything it was Daisuke who had hurt him the most, Maion would have got over the Butlers words, would have stood his own ground after being allowed to acclimatise a little... but what exactly was he meant to do now? He had no idea.

His confusion only heightened when Daisuke came forward and kissed him, dragging him closer by his waist. To begin with Maion didn't kiss back, but after a moment he did... at least until he caught himself. Pushing Daisuke away he brought his fingers up and touched his lips softly. His mind whirling with thoughts. Now or never! He told himself, and that was the motivation behind the speech that followed. "You keep saying you want me to be happy. That you want to protect me... but you haven't waited for me to say anything about how I feel! Instead you just assume my answer for me." He looked up, dropping his hand as his gaze remained focused on Daisuke. "Do you think I am not used to being mocked? Freak of nature.... gay boy.... whore.... trust me, I have heard them all and worst, that won't scare me." He sighed, his gaze drifting slightly. "I know you may not have experienced such taunts.... but since you have come out to your mother I would prepare yourself for them." He said those words softly, strangely not wanting Daisuke to be completely blind in the situation that he had created for himself.

Scratching the back of his neck he mustered up a little strength while trying to sort out his emotions and thoughts. Emotions always made things messy. "I like you too." He said after a while. "But I am not interested in being treated like a piece of furniture. That is fine on the Cruise, and would have been fine for the rest of the week you bought me for.... but I don't usually sell myself in the 'normal' world. Call it a split personality, but I don't advertise.... my skills...." He said for lack of a better word choice, "...when I am not working." He looked back up at Daisuke then, "I can tell you mean it when you say you 'like me', but I don't need to be babied.... if you want to know ME then you have to actually give me space to breath, time to adapt.... you can't simply expect me to accept everything after such a small amount of time! No one could! Let alone someone who has spent 90% of their life in a lab." He didn't want sympathy for being what he was, he was born that and there was no changing that. Maion frowned a little, "I am stronger than you give me credit for."

Elijah picked that moment to jump off his shoulder to the ground, he smiled down at the little creature. "Just so you know... I told the butler that I wouldn't be scared off, that I would only leave if you wanted it.... and since you did ask me to leave... that was the only reason I left." He smiled softly, "I wasn't going to let him threaten me..... though I will admit I was more worried about you than I was about myself. I'm a no body. No one will miss me if I vanish or make a mistake.... but if I make a mistake and you get blamed for it, well that is a different story." He sighed again, not really sure what he was trying to say anymore.

His eyes wandered towards the door, he could feel Elijah rubbing up against his legs as if he was trying to sooth him. "If you want to want to see...." He hesitated, "...what this is between us..... I will give you one chance. If you break my heart though, you won't see me again." The last part was more a promise to himself. He couldn't believe he was actually offering to try... especially after everything that had happened in the last 48 hours. It was crazy! Anyone would feel overwhelmed by it all.

Looking back at Daisuke, gaze focused and determined. "It's your call. Do you think you can handle me?" He paused, "Or should I leave now?" If he left, Maion had no intention of ever returning or accepting another summons from the guy. This would be the end of whatever fragile connexion existed between them. And as he waited for what appeared to be a millennium for an answer he could help but hold his breath at the nervousness that consumed him.... What would Daisuke do?

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:06 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hearing that he wouldn’t be scared off, he couldn’t help but give a gentle smile to him. Then seeing him walk towards the door, his heart stopped as he slowly moved after him. “Maion,” he called, his voice soft and strained as he looked to him. “I would never break your heart…you have given me more then anyone else has ever in my life.” But at the next question, he seemed to blink a little before he gave a soft laugh before smiling lightly at him. “I can handle you just fine Maion, I just hope you can be patient with me…that is all I ask,” he whispered as he moved closer but stopped when he saw the ferret. “I was going to give you a hug but I rather not go to the hospital for…an animal bite. But I do have one thing to ask of you.” Biting his lip, he took his hand gently and lead him to a small part of the garden before helping him to sit on a bench. “I know…you may not like it but its something that I have to ask for…your…job on the cruise ship…please…quit it for good,” he said looking to him with worried eyes. “And I know you still have school so you might not like it but how about this…you still go to school then when you have breaks or things like that, you can come work with me at the office,” he asked looking to him with a smile.

That way you can have a good steady paying job and still be able to go to school without worry.” He wasn’t sure how this was going to be for him but it was the truth. “I just…I don’t want to have to worry when your working if someone is going to hit…or try to cop a feel or something…I mean…you are…are going to be my…boyfriend.” His face at this point was a bright red as he looked away for a moment before sighing a little. His heart was going a million miles a minute, his hand gently hitting at his chest to calm himself down. When he felt he had, he slowly turned around to look at him while holding his hand. “If you don’t want to then fine but let me get you the best mace possible and a tazer gun to protect yourself with alright…please.” While waiting for his answer, he looked to his head and seemed to smile at this. “They really do suit you…it adds to your charm.”

Chuckling lightly, he gently touched them before he moved his hand to caress his cheek. “So what do you say Maion my gorgeous boyfriend,” he asked peering into his eyes.

Syaoran-Puu
OOC -

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff