Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
; O; Bump wha?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Messenger 51

7,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am
>A>;; That was kinda a angry announcement about bumping (just joined the guild for the occasional BG which doesn't happen anymore since I'm lazy)

Anyway where is the links of things that need to be bumped?

Happy early St. Patties too btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am
Messenger 51
>A>;; That was kinda a angry announcement about bumping (just joined the guild for the occasional BG which doesn't happen anymore since I'm lazy)

Anyway where is the links of things that need to be bumped?

Happy early St. Patties too btw.

She said she was angry and she had every right to feel that way. Many BG players don't bother to bump and bumping is crucial to help the tank owners - who have usually spent a lot of their own money - to make gold. It's also a very nice way of saying "thank you" to the owner of the tank. Just click on the "Bump" link above the tank (normally close to the "play" link). You don't even have to say anything in the blank space that comes up. I usually only click on a heart icon, then click the "publish" button. That's all there is to it. Doesn't take but a few seconds to do it. I usually bump three times on every tank I play. heart  

Bluebelle Babe

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 pm
Well there is a bump icon right next to the direct link, so it's even easier for you to bump the tank owners thread you play. I personally try to bump at least 3 times and sometimes I'll even hang out and bump the entire time of the glow for the tank owner just so they can get all the bumps and players they can get. Think about all those who have the high trigger tanks like airsharks, dolphins, and other stuff. It they didn't get bumpers and advertised like they are then they wouldn't have the players they get. It is sad though to see in a glow that only 2 people played, but even sadder than both those people were so busy collecting that fast gold they just went to the next tank to play instead of stopping by and bumping the thread of the tank they played.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 pm
I don't really play BG anymore- since I'm too busy with my RP guild and bumping my tank thread on my own. But whenever I DO play BG, I bump whenever I can!
Bumping is what keeps BG alive- and right now it's ever so slowly dying....
I totally get her anger, and I understand where it's coming from. I will try to play more BG and bump. Obviously, when I don't play, I'm helping about as much as someone who doesn't bump. Even less so since I don't play the game and at least give the tank owner some gold.
Ugh. Now I feel badd!
*Eats cookie to feel better*

read one piece

OG Player

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 pm
i just sent a PM... hope you know the sincerity and love there...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm
@Sparkling Waters Guild
I tried to send you a PM but you have PMs disabled.
I have no objection to being your friend on Gaia but I don't send FRs just to send a PM.

I don't bump because I don't play booty grab (very rarely) due to dial up internet.
When I BG, I bump. Sometimes I'll bump even when I don't play.

My mules and I are probably less attractive to your guild now that my dolphins are in the freezer. I have not quit the guild because I might bring them back some day and it costs you (almost) nothing to have me here. Announcements cost well under 1 gold per recipient. If cost is a concern I can send you 500 gold and that will cover announcements for over a year.

Anyway, if you want to 'clean' me that's fine and no hard feelings. smile
Just explaining why I'm not very active. Me and mules are
david2074
mufid
mulepup
nabiki the mule
ranma the mule
zog the mule  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 pm
WOW!!! rolleyes All I can say is WOW!!! I really think some people should grow up and act their age...NOT their shoe size!

At the risk of ticking some of you off in here......
EXCUSES are like assholes! Everybody has one!

I cannot believe some of the garbage you people are trying to start in this guild...... all due to one frustration rant. WHAT? DO you really believe the Captain and Crew should be kissing your asses when you fully admit to being lazy, not playing Booty Grab, or being a regular bumper of glows. AND where is everyone's tank since this is a Booty Grabbing Guild???

To Messenger 51.... if you just click your mouse on the link below you will find an abundance of tanks to play and bump....or just bump for the heck of it. Have fun hun! xd

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1118867

David..... I am tired of hearing about your damn dial up! It's getting old honey. I have seen you say this in other guilds as your excuse for doing nothing but collecting coin off your tank! I see your tanks are now empty. Yes..... I realize you have your reasons for freezing your fish. That is your choice. You have made your millions..…. whatever. I find it exceptionally condescending that you offer 500 gold to this guild to cover your announcements. How about you add another zero to that amount??? Don't know why you are a member in a booty grabbing guild without a tank of your own anyways!

Now people....instead of just thinking of your own little hurt feelings....do you think you can possibly think about the ones who put ALL the work in around here?? Or is that asking too much of you? Let the embers of this fire die already and grow the hell up! We DO NOT need all this drama because you are not an active member! Suck it up and deal!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 pm
Reve Casse
WOW!!! rolleyes All I can say is WOW!!! I really think some people should grow up and act their age...NOT their shoe size!

I cannot believe some of the garbage you people are trying to start in this guild...... all due to one frustration rant. WHAT? DO you really believe the Captain and Crew should be kissing your asses when you fully admit to being lazy, not playing Booty Grab, or being a regular bumper of glows. AND where is everyone's tank since this is a Booty Grabbing Guild???

To Messenger 51.... if you just click your mouse on the link below you will find an abundance of tanks to play and bump....or just bump for the heck of it. Have fun hun! xd

David..... I am tired of hearing about your damn dial up! It's getting old honey. I have seen you say this in other guilds as your excuse for doing nothing but collecting coin off your tank! I see your tanks are now empty. Yes..... I realize you have your reasons for freezing your fish. That is your choice. You have made your millions..…. whatever. I find it exceptionally condescending that you offer 500 gold to this guild to cover your announcements. How about you add another zero to that amount??? Don't know why you are a member in a booty grabbing guild without a tank of your own anyways!

Now people....instead of just thinking of your own little hurt feelings....do you think you can possibly think about the ones who put ALL the work in around here?? Or is that asking too much of you? Let the embers of this fire die already and grow the hell up! We DO NOT need all this drama because you are not an active member! Suck it up and deal!

I don't see anyone being immature about it. Well, the people posting in the guild aren't, anyway. The only post I've seen about this whole situation that I'd consider immature and trying to start drama is yours, honestly... ^~^"

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:21 pm
Blood Pop
Reve Casse

I don't see anyone being immature about it. Well, the people posting in the guild aren't, anyway. The only post I've seen about this whole situation that I'd consider immature and trying to start drama is yours, honestly... ^~^"

I am fully expecting flack for what I said.....and not just in this thread. Knock yourself out. Truth hurts....don't it.
I guess unfortunately I don't think some are The Great Powers That Be! lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am
I strongly agree with our guild master sentiments on this part. (I know this issue has been long resolved) but seeing only few people bumping tanks really hurts the guts. Even though I myself is not around as much as I do before. I still bump tanks 3 -5 times when I play one. Two if I'm in a bad mood (rarely happens though emotion_awesome ). Tank owners use alot of their time/gold/effort to satisfy other gaian's gold needs. The only thing they can do in return is to bump a few times in their recycle threads. emotion_0A0  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items