Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 am
I've noticed a great decrease in the bumper counter lately and this worries me.

Are people just "NOT" on anymore?
Do they just grab-n-run?
Are they one of the un-thankful *toot* who just goes after grabbing from a tank?

I pretty much do not care if you're in-active in the guild but please be active with your bumping or I might go outrageous. I'm telling you, you don't want me to do that.

The guild has 1,OOO+ members and it's not possible that I remove 'inactives' on-by-one so I will pretty much not update the bootynator. I have already made plans so don't wait for me to execute it.

For those who bump, of course when that happens, I WILL prepare something for you guys because you actually take time to bump. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am
I bump... a lot whee

This reminds me of a question I wanted to ask, but forgot *lol*
Are mules allowed into the guild? I know some guildmasters find it annoying to deal with 5 posting accounts, when they only belong to 1 person. But I mean, not to post, just to grab and bump? I used my mule here before the guild was "hidden", and still grab a lot with it when reaching the grab limit on this account. I know, I'm a bootyholic...  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 am
Ranchi
I bump... a lot whee

Are mules allowed into the guild? I know some guildmasters find it annoying to deal with 5 posting accounts, when they only belong to 1 person. But I mean, not to post, just to grab and bump? I used my mule here before the guild was "hidden", and still grab a lot with it when reaching the grab limit on this account. I know, I'm a bootyholic...

Yeah!! I always alwaaays see your name when I check bump mule xD
I guess it's okay you bump with it right?
I'll be making a thread for you guys to post your mules usernames so I wont' accidentally delete them. Wait a sec xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Ranchi
I bump... a lot whee

Yeah!! I always alwaaays see your name when I check bump mule xD
I guess it's okay you bump with it right?
I'll be making a thread for you guys to post your mules usernames so I wont' accidentally delete them. Wait a sec xD

Sounds nice, I'll be sure to sign up with my mule then. Actually, I'll do it now before I forget xd  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 am
Ranchi

Sounds nice, I'll be sure to sign up with my mule then. Actually, I'll do it now before I forget xd

I'm forgetful myself so.... *scribble scribble* here it is xD.
Thanks Ranchi~~ and I'm loving the avatar btw!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:20 am
*let's the orange fellow in the guild*
Hai thar! XD  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Ranchi

I'm forgetful myself so.... *scribble scribble* here it is xD.
Thanks Ranchi~~ and I'm loving the avatar btw!

Great, I just signed up with my mule whee

I was thinking, maybe bumping contests would help? Like the Panthers have bump logs and such. I'm usually too stressed to keep an eye on who I bump and when, but prizes might wake up some sleeping members?

And thanks *bow* I just wanted something... new sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:26 am
Ranchi

I was thinking, maybe bumping contests would help? Like the Panthers have bump logs and such. I'm usually too stressed to keep an eye on who I bump and when, but prizes might wake up some sleeping members?

Halo there mulie x D Lol xDD
Yeah I think contest would do that I'm trying to come up with something hopefully mom and I can work something out. There are tons of hacked people in the guild it seems [checking some profiles right now] and some have left gaia. Maybe that's also a reason.

well your avi is always stunning you know? heart  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 am
I always bump before and after I play a tank. (assuming I didn't catch it at 10 seconds left. X3 )
I haven't been able to play Booty Grab very often, or really anything, 'cause my computer turns itself off when I try to do anything "heavy", like play games. emo
I can't really see why people don't... The way you set it up, they don't even have to enter anything as a reply, since it's a quoted reply. You just gotta hit "submit" and that's it. What's so hard about that?! emotion_0A0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:28 am
I log my bumps with panthers and I'm 150k capped for March 12th already. sweatdrop

I always bump before and after playing the tanks. I bump a few times more if there's enough time to.

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Ranchi

Halo there mulie x D Lol xDD
Yeah I think contest would do that I'm trying to come up with something hopefully mom and I can work something out. There are tons of hacked people in the guild it seems [checking some profiles right now] and some have left gaia. Maybe that's also a reason.

well your avi is always stunning you know? heart

Oh dear, more hacked people? I wonder if they had the IP security turned on. I've noticed how the BG activity overall has been decreasing since Christmas, and Gaia nerfing the fish over and over is of course keeping people away from buying more fish. I'd not leave because of that, but I bet some people did sweatdrop

My avi is always stunning? Always? Haha, thanks redface
I feel braindead though, keep using the same items...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 am
Ranchi

Oh dear, more hacked people? I wonder if they had the IP security turned on. I've noticed how the BG activity overall has been decreasing since Christmas, and Gaia nerfing the fish over and over is of course keeping people away from buying more fish. I'd not leave because of that, but I bet some people did sweatdrop

My avi is always stunning? Always? Haha, thanks redface
I feel braindead though, keep using the same items...

Sadly, yes. I'm also wondering about the same thing!
Why are there so many hacked people. Before bumps reach to 10k but now it hardly hits 3k, 2k is even a miracle.
Less and less people are playing BG, no gaia even. [Even on zOMG you get to earn 50k or something then after that you;re nerfed. That's like only 3-4 rounds of smob] With all the nerfing happening and marketplace STILL inflating no wonder people got tired.

Yes! Whenever I come across your avi I'd be like.. Who is this adorable little creature?!
*looks at username* :O Ranchi FTW! XDDD rofl  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out