Visitor Counter
  +1
View Results

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
That_Green_Lady_13
Well, you probably shouldn't take my advice, but maybe just try and trust him for the time being. And maybe try and trust him a bit more when he shows that you can trust him, maybe? :/
Also, the loony bin..? What?

I dunno, I'm just hurt...
He hurt me really bad...
And the loony bin, the other woman got all crazy on everyone and statred cutting herself, well more like scratching herself but still...
So we got tired of her, even her in-laws got tired of her so we had her sent to the psych ward for evaluation. XD

Ah.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm
Moxcella
Subliminal Aftermath

His family doesn't like me becasue apparently I'm lazy, I like to start drama, and because I wont stand for a man to push me around.
His brother hates me cuz I wouldn't date him in highschool.
XD
the homewrecker is a weak little b***h who needs to go back up north where she belongs.
I'm at my sisters this week, away from my town and stuff...
And I'm uhg... Confused...

Well,you don't seem lazy to me,and i've never seen you start drama online.
Sounds like he has a grudge!
What a ridiculous reason to hate someone because they would never go out with you
She sounds absolutely pathetic.
I'm sorry your feeling confused =/ I don't think you should give up on your current bf
Take as long as you need on your break to get yourself together and calm down over the situation,and then think about how you feel.
Has this happened before? Will it happen again?
& about your ex,don't be on the rebound and why did you guys break up in the first place?

Well as I said I never lost feelings for my ex.
There wasn't a single day that went by that I didn't think about him or miss him...
We broke up because we were young and stupid plus we were both in a bad place...
Were better now and he is just...
He never lost feelings for me either...
It's a ******** XD...  

PSM Guild Mule

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm
I'm glad you told her husband. He needed to know and it sounds like divorce is for the best.

And really I don't feel bad at all for her. You know who I feel bad for? That baby. He/she is going to grow up with a psycho mother and divorced parents : (

I think that the fact you have feelings for your ex, your boyfriend put her before you, and therefor you don't trust him are three very good reasons to breakup with your current boyfriend.

Whether he did anything with her or not really doesn't matter if you don't love or trust him.

I'm not you and I don't know everything but I really see no need for you to continue this relationship : /

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm
jesusgirl115
I'm glad you told her husband. He needed to know and it sounds like divorce is for the best.

And really I don't feel bad at all for her. You know who I feel bad for? That baby. He/she is going to grow up with a psycho mother and divorced parents : (

I think that the fact you have feelings for your ex, your boyfriend put her before you, and therefor you don't trust him are three very good reasons to breakup with your current boyfriend.

Whether he did anything with her or not really doesn't matter if you don't love or trust him.

I'm not you and I don't know everything but I really see no need for you to continue this relationship : /

Yeah I think it's best that I leave him.
I just there is just so much stuff that happened and I'm pretty much in a huge ******** right now...
I know that I need to forgive him but I just I just I dunno..
I don't trust him, I cant forgive myself for cheating on him during the break, and I have feelings for my ex.
That and the drama with the homewrecker, even though she is in the crazy house when she gets out I just know that more drama would be stirred up...
I just I dunno...
I know that I should probably take my leave but I don't want to crush the guy even though he put me through hell.  

PSM Guild Mule

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
jesusgirl115

I just there is just so much stuff that happened and I'm pretty much in a huge ******** right now...
I don't trust him, I cant forgive myself for cheating on him during the break, and I have feelings for my ex.
That and the drama with the homewrecker, even though she is in the crazy house when she gets out I just know that more drama would be stirred up...
I just I dunno...
I know that I should probably take my leave but I don't want to crush the guy even though he put me through hell.

Breakups are hard for everybody.
And there isn't a way to 'let him down easy' the best thing you can do for him is to breakup as soon as possible.
Apologize for cheating on him and try to let him go.

As for forgiving him. Yeah you need to but sometimes forgiving someone is harder then apologizing. One day will you forgive him? I think so. Will it be this week? May be a little soon.
But the important thing is when you do forgive him, is to make sure he knows. It sounds like he cares for you (or at least thinks he does) and I think forgiving him face-to-face or in a letter/email would put him at rest for hurting you and good for you to finally let go and make moving on easier then if your filled with hate and disappointment.

As for the homewrecker I think she will one day forgive you.(Unless she is that crazy) but maybe you could also write her a letter. It sounds like you didn't mean to "ruin" her marriage(well perhaps deep deep down) you only wanted to make sure your friend(her husband/ex) didn't get hurt. It may be nice for you, if not her to just get that off your chest.

But I don't know. I could and probably am way off here in trying to decipher your emotions xD not my best forte.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm
jesusgirl115
Subliminal Aftermath
jesusgirl115

I just I dunno...

Breakups are hard for everybody.
And there isn't a way to 'let him down easy' the best thing you can do for him is to breakup as soon as possible.
Apologize for cheating on him and try to let him go.

As for forgiving him. Yeah you need to but sometimes forgiving someone is harder then apologizing. One day will you forgive him? I think so. Will it be this week? May be a little soon.
But the important thing is when you do forgive him, is to make sure he knows. It sounds like he cares for you (or at least thinks he does) and I think forgiving him face-to-face or in a letter/email would put him at rest for hurting you and good for you to finally let go and make moving on easier then if your filled with hate and disappointment.

As for the homewrecker I think she will one day forgive you.(Unless she is that crazy) but maybe you could also write her a letter. It sounds like you didn't mean to "ruin" her marriage(well perhaps deep deep down) you only wanted to make sure your friend(her husband/ex) didn't get hurt. It may be nice for you, if not her to just get that off your chest.

But I don't know. I could and probably am way off here in trying to decipher your emotions xD not my best forte.

Yeah I guess I should just flat out say...
Look dude the damage was done and I just don't feel the same anymore I think we are better off as friends.
This is going to kill him but I just I dunno, I hate hurting people...
And he is a good guy he is just... Stupid sometiems...
And I just well I cant deal with this right now.
With the homewrecker I only told her hubby so I could break them up...
Granted he needed to know but I did it out of spite.
I told no lies though, I only told the truth but I shouldn't have done it out of rage.
I doubt that she will forgive me but I could care less...
Maybe I'll forgive them later on.  

PSM Guild Mule

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:53 am
gl on your situation hun!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2