Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

This is my rant/b***h thread.
If you two are going to fight take it elsewhere please.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

Trust me if I could get away with it I would probably do it.
XD
But I'm too afraid of going to jail and I rather break his heart than his stuff.

User Image

3nodding That's good you are not a hot head like me. Maybe you can calmly ask him what is going on. I would recommend to you a book my best friend gave me when a boy broke my heart.The title is "All Men are Liars...Until Proven Otherwise." It was a self help book and I have to admit that after I read it I felt 10x better.And now I know that until a man earns my trust then they really don't deserve it.

Edit: And I am sorry I did not realize she was going to act like that. xp

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino
I agree with what other people are saying. Don't tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you actually did. I would recommend that you tell him that they're living together and that you think they're in a relationship. I think he has the right to know that much.

And to the person suggesting the baseball bat, really? How immature can you possibly get? I would honestly hope that you wouldn't take revenge that far. Maybe it's just me, but if a man ever cheated on me I would dump him and have that be the end of it. I don't need a man in my life in order to be validated, and it's stupid that anyone would go so far just because of a stupid man.

It's a well known fact that breaking things releases tension.And honey please it's not immature to want to cause someone pain.She has been put through emotional pain.Dumping him will solve nothing since he clearly is fine with that.And while dumping him and being done with it is fine for you it's not for other people.

Uh, yeah. It is immature. It's like being bullied in middle school, so you get revenge by TPing their house. Revenge is ******** immature. And it doesn't solve anything. And if she gets caught or gets hauled off to jail because of your stupid bullshit idea it's going to be all your ******** fault. And don't tell me that him not being home won't get her caught, because the first person the cops are going to question is the pissed off ex-girlfriend. So ******** shut it because you don't know ******** s**t.

And that is why you will be lonely forever. I do know a thing or two about relationships.I have been in mine happily for over 4 years now.And it is not like being bullied.I did not say she should go over to the pregnant girls house and tepee it.That would be immature.And I did not say smash his things while he is not there.He would never get the emotion behind it if he had not seen her pull up to his house.Clearly she would never go off and do these things.She is in her right frame of mind and not crazy.Have you ever seen any female movies such as Waiting to Exhale or perhaps Set It Off. Yeah In the movies The wife of the man who cheats takes fire and a baseball bat to everything he owned. My comment was meant to make her feel better not as an actual method of solving anything.So before you start trying to cuss me out maybe you should just leave.Because clearly it is you who knows nothing. talk2hand

1. I was making a comparison. You do know what that is, right?

2. That came off as a suggestion to me. Maybe you should work on wording your sentences better.

And 3. as I've said previously I don't need a man in my life in order to feel validated. I don't validate my existence through the existence of another human being. I am single and I am fine with it. And you know, what? I'm certainly not lonely. I don't know how you equate no man with loneliness. I have friends and family. Plenty of people to keep me content. Any woman who needs a man in her life in order to feel whole and complete is shallow and pathetic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 pm
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino
I agree with what other people are saying. Don't tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you actually did. I would recommend that you tell him that they're living together and that you think they're in a relationship. I think he has the right to know that much.

And to the person suggesting the baseball bat, really? How immature can you possibly get? I would honestly hope that you wouldn't take revenge that far. Maybe it's just me, but if a man ever cheated on me I would dump him and have that be the end of it. I don't need a man in my life in order to be validated, and it's stupid that anyone would go so far just because of a stupid man.

It's a well known fact that breaking things releases tension.And honey please it's not immature to want to cause someone pain.She has been put through emotional pain.Dumping him will solve nothing since he clearly is fine with that.And while dumping him and being done with it is fine for you it's not for other people.

Uh, yeah. It is immature. It's like being bullied in middle school, so you get revenge by TPing their house. Revenge is ******** immature. And it doesn't solve anything. And if she gets caught or gets hauled off to jail because of your stupid bullshit idea it's going to be all your ******** fault. And don't tell me that him not being home won't get her caught, because the first person the cops are going to question is the pissed off ex-girlfriend. So ******** shut it because you don't know ******** s**t.

And that is why you will be lonely forever. I do know a thing or two about relationships.I have been in mine happily for over 4 years now.And it is not like being bullied.I did not say she should go over to the pregnant girls house and tepee it.That would be immature.And I did not say smash his things while he is not there.He would never get the emotion behind it if he had not seen her pull up to his house.Clearly she would never go off and do these things.She is in her right frame of mind and not crazy.Have you ever seen any female movies such as Waiting to Exhale or perhaps Set It Off. Yeah In the movies The wife of the man who cheats takes fire and a baseball bat to everything he owned. My comment was meant to make her feel better not as an actual method of solving anything.So before you start trying to cuss me out maybe you should just leave.Because clearly it is you who knows nothing. talk2hand

1. I was making a comparison. You do know what that is, right?

2. That came off as a suggestion to me. Maybe you should work on wording your sentences better.

And 3. as I've said previously I don't need a man in my life in order to feel validated. I don't validate my existence through the existence of another human being. I am single and I am fine with it. And you know, what? I'm certainly not lonely. I don't know how you equate no man with loneliness. I have friends and family. Plenty of people to keep me content. Any woman who needs a man in her life in order to feel whole and complete is shallow and pathetic.
User Image

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
Moxcella

Holy. s**t.
Did you actually catch them in bed together? Do you know for sure that
he's cheating on you?
Where do you live? I wanna help kick that mother ******** a**.
What the hell! This is so messed up on many levels,why would she cheat on
her husband?!
Jesus,that's a messed up situation

User Image

I haven't caught them in the act, but I'm not stupid somethings going on and he is letting it happen.
Things went to s**t when she came around.
So I'll tell her hubby some s**t just to ruin her relationship cuz she did it to me.

User Image

If you feel like something is going on,then most likely something is going on.
They don't call it woman's intuition for nothing!
How long has she been around? /:
I think you should tell her husband,but not out of spite.
It's not fair for him to wait to tell him until he gets back from where he is..
Just make sure to put emphasis on 'think' if you say 'i think they're cheating'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

Don't worry I am not justifying her with an answer.  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

You satisfy me by simply acknowledging me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:27 pm
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

Both of you are disrespecting Sub's wishes by responding to each other.
If this keeps on,i'll be deleting responses[from you two] from here on out.

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am
You and the husband should be on the same boat here, not you wanting to get at him out of spite. Youve both been cheated and lied to, and that is absolutely horrible Im sorry ): This is why I dislike relationships so much. Aaaahhh the stress and angerrrr xP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 pm
Wow that's bad. Okay i think you are right to take your stuff and pawn off the ring and go on a shopping spree. That all sounds very fun no joke. XD
But i don't think you should tell her hubby anything, especially not something that may not be true. Not only will you ruin her marriage but you'll ruin his. He will probably find out on his own anyway. Maybe she ruined your relationship but maybe it wasn't meant to work out. (don't hurt me D: ) Sure, you've been together a long time but it's not only her fault. It's your boyfriend's fault if he cheated on you. Also he blew you off a bunch of times and shizz. So maybe he's not the right guy.  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

OKAY!
BOTH OF YOU TAKE YOUR FIGHT TO PM'S OR SHUT UP. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS, AND YOU'RE JUST FUELING THE FIGHT BY RESPONDING. RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU BOTH HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AND MOVE ON.

Good god.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Also, I'm sorry about that. My dad cheated on my mom and it was ugly for a while. But they moved on (well, mom not so much), and things are better. But yeah, I would recommend taking your stuff and leaving, but maybe trying something quick- like say you're thinking about breaking up but you really don't want to and seeing his reaction or something. But you could tell her husband that nonchalantly or whatever. I would maybe hint at it instead of full-on telling him, though, seeing as it might be nicer. :/

And I'm sorry about your situation.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm
That_Green_Lady_13
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

OKAY!
BOTH OF YOU TAKE YOUR FIGHT TO PM'S OR SHUT UP. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS, AND YOU'RE JUST FUELING THE FIGHT BY RESPONDING. RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU BOTH HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AND MOVE ON.

Good god.

That ended days ago, dude. Why are you bringing it up again?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Rei Uchikino
That_Green_Lady_13
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

OKAY!

Good god.

That ended days ago, dude. Why are you bringing it up again?

*facedesks*
I didn't notice the day...
*facedesks repeatedly*

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items