Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 pm
So last night I ran out of cat biscuits, I wont be getting any until tonight when I can get a lift.

SO I opened a tin of salmon for them, mushed it up and put it in the bowls.. They just sniffed it and looked at me like "okay where is breakfast"

crying

Salmon is tasty  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:38 pm
My cats are very picky eaters. They don't some fish and so on.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm
What was the temperature of the salmon? Cats will snub food if it's too warm or cold sometimes. One of my cats won't eat the baloney from the fridge, but he'll eat a warm hot dog that has the same meat.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 pm
Shady-chan
What was the temperature of the salmon? Cats will snub food if it's too warm or cold sometimes. One of my cats won't eat the baloney from the fridge, but he'll eat a warm hot dog that has the same meat.

Room temp.
Straight from the pantry.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan

Room temp.

See if they'll eat it warmed. Other than that, I've got nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Shady-chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shady-chan

Room temp.

See if they'll eat it warmed. Other than that, I've got nothing.

They're eating it now.
I'll give them an extra big bowl of biscuits later today when i get foods.
I need a lift cause I cant walk in the storm  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Our cats don't like all fish, they can be picky also. Saw Rach said the same, but eh. Give them blood twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 pm
I know how that is. My Older brother would put anything extra in the cats dishes since we didn't always have a lot of food for them and they're sooo fancy and high class that they just pushed it away. Too bad that they had to finish that before they got anything else, lmao.  

Oddchild69

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 am
My cat won't eat fish either; he'll only eat chicken and occasionally raw beef or lamb. He literally turns his nose up at salmon or tuna. talk2hand I guess some cats just aren't fishy cats.

Also he won't drink water from a bowl; he has to drink it from the tap, and only after it's been running for about a minute. He'll only drink from his water bowl if he's really desperate, and even then he has to slosh the water around with his paw until he's satisfied it's not poisoned. rolleyes He's the definition of fussy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 am
I've never had a cat that was a picky eater...hell I would have to tear my cats away from the dog food because they were all glutinous asshats.

The dogs, however... they weren't picky eaters but by God they would not eat only solid dog food. So we'd have to mix in a packet or two of wet food with the dry food for them.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Homicidal Orange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 am
whhhaaaatttt? My cat could have been all over you when he saw the can opener. xD; It's his favorite thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am
This doesn't have to do with food, but my cat always wants to sleep under the blankets with me, with his head ON THE PILLOW.

He'll also meow at me until I spoon him.

wat
cats are weird  

lovely ghosts

Hesitant Mystic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 am
...I have a cat that eats watermelon, but won't eat ham and dislikes fish. And he only likes licking up turkey juices, doesn't like eating the actual meat.
D;

He also steals bags of dried cranberries and croutons thinking that they are kitty snack bags.

Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games