ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 pm
Hey guys, I'm working on making a quest thread for my wishlist, and I don't really know how I should set up all of the posts. My thread is here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/setting-up-please-don-t-post/t.77638717_1/

If you guys could just help me with what you think of the layout I have going, give me some advice, or refer me to good graphics makers, that would be great. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm
Intro
-What you're questing for
-Any other items in the future you plan to quest
Tracker
-Progress goes here
Donators
-List of people that have donated
-Links to charities since they usually want you to advertise them or some s**t IDK
Other
-Bumpers
-Contests
-w/e

I didn't actually look at your thread but when I donate, if I can't figure out progress and what you're try to quest for easily, then I'm moving on. XD I hate having to search for it.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm
i think concise is the best way to go, so whatever layout you end up ofing, you should probably not use more than 10 posts, tops.

i usually use 5 regardless of the thread i'm making. intro, about, quest, donators, other, links.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 pm
ROMVLVS
Hey guys, I'm working on making a quest thread for my wishlist, and I don't really know how I should set up all of the posts. My thread is here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/setting-up-please-don-t-post/t.77638717_1/

If you guys could just help me with what you think of the layout I have going, give me some advice, or refer me to good graphics makers, that would be great. Thanks!

have pictures like banners and so on. Have a list of people who gave as well.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 pm
[color=emo]
i think concise is the best way to go, so whatever layout you end up ofing, you should probably not use more than 10 posts, tops.

i usually use 5 regardless of the thread i'm making. intro, about, quest, donators, other, links.

Yeah, what ever I don't use, I'm deleting. I just didn't want to have posts on the first page. I just think it's rather quaint to have a few post first page.

MrsrachaelSnape
ROMVLVS

have pictures like banners and so on. Have a list of people who gave as well.

Yes, I want to decide how the thread should be set up before I buy banners, you know? I don't want to decide on how something looks and then need to buy a new banner.

Meromictic
Intro
-What you're questing for
-Any other items in the future you plan to quest
Tracker
-Progress goes here
Donators
-List of people that have donated
-Links to charities since they usually want you to advertise them or some s**t IDK
Other
-Bumpers
-Contests
-w/e

I didn't actually look at your thread but when I donate, if I can't figure out progress and what you're try to quest for easily, then I'm moving on. XD I hate having to search for it.

Basically I'm just questing for items off my wishlist, and just want a thread for it. I Won't be questing any particular item, I'm just going to quest up gold, and as I go purchase some items along the way.  
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games