Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[PRP] Spikes and Fluff (Celes & Takashi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

Black hair shook with a spray of water drops flying across the room, leaving evidence of the stormy weather outside. A shame really, since the room had been so clean and dry just a moment ago. Oh well, she could clean it up after she was done. For the moment, Celes was well occupied drying out her soaked fur with her fluffy coat, more or less being used as a towel now. It had been her own fault really, leaving it hooked on a tree branch as she had went venturing in the woods. Thankfully, she had darted back just in time to reclaim her clothing before racing to the HQ, finding sanctuary in one of it's many rooms.

Although it may not have been fast enough. She could already feel a tickle in her throat and a sniffle to her nose. Ugh, great. Just peachy. Muttering with a tiny frown, the kitsu discarded her tossled coat onto the arm of a chair while she inspected the room she had raided. It was just enough with its small simplicity, with a daybed tucked against the wall and a reading chair in the opposite corner. The shades were drawn against the single window, and a tidy fireplace sat coldly on the farthest wall. Shame that she hadn't a clue how to activate it. 8c

And so with a sigh, Celes flopped unceremoniously on the woven rug in the center of the room, figuring to sleep the minutes away until whe was dried off.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

Takashi wagged his brown tails happily like a kit, as he watched the rain pouring down, the lightning streaked across the sky "Pretty!" Takashi spoke happily, he loved watching storms, there wasn't a lot he didn't like. maybe not getting soaked but he was quite happy to watch it dry. Takashi's brown ears perked up at the sound of the HQ door. Who just came in? He smiled he should go meet them.

He grabbed his spiked robes putting them back on, before playing with his tasseled bracelet, Mom said it came from her scarf and he loved it. No he had to focus he wasn't a kit anymore. He was just easily excited, Takashi couldn't help it, he ran out of the room he'd been in and off to the room that had just been occupied.

"Celes!" His bright blue eyes lit up, he hadn't seen her since.. he tried to think, well A long time. The excitable adult Ran over to the center of the room beside Celes as though he was still just a kit but slipped on one of the pools of water on the floor.

"WAAHH" he cried crashing into the Daybed after tripping on the carpet, which sent him tumbling.

"Oww" he said rubbing his head righting himself.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 pm
One ear lifted like a flag in the wind as a jumble of things seemed to happen at once. Curious, Celes peeked up with one eye to see just what all the strange ruckus was about. What she saw both cheered and alarmed her. The voice calling her name brought a childish smile to her face, and she nearly lept up when she saw her friend in the doorway. Just what was he doing here, how awesome were those chances! 8D

But she had just barely managed to jump to her paws before the other kitsu stumbled past her. She "eeped" aloud and skipped out of the way as he slid, barely avoiding a collision. With a gasp and guilty eyes, she ran over to the other and patted at his head.

"Takiii, are you alright!?" D8;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Takashi was dazed for a moment as he shook his head his long curly hair following then happily revived Celes's pat on the head. Takashi smiled an nodded jumping to his feet"You bet Celes!" with a smile and gave the other kitsu a big friendly hug forgetting for a moment she was soaked from outside, the same water that had caused him to go tumbling in the first place. Takashi was so happy to see his childhood friend again what were the chances she'd be here?

The childish adult took a few steps back after giving her a hug. "what are the chances?" he exclaimed happily. "How have you been? have you been traveling lots? How is your family?" Takashi's hyper energy shot through the roof with Celes there, he wanted to catch up on everything right away.

Takashi's tails wagged back and forth happily.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:43 pm
Her eyes beamed in delight to know that her friend was okay after such a troublesome fall. It had looked quite painful, and she honestly felt terribly for not trying harder to stop him. It had just been a an instant reflex, her leaping out of the way. And so with a final pat as her apology, the girl leaned back as the other jumped up. Although his reflex hug was a surprise, and she nearly toppled over at the sudden weight.

"Gah! Ta-Takiii haha!" She clasped back at her friend, both as a hug and so she didn't crash into the floor. Even so, her white tails wagged happily at the gesture. When they ended the hug, Celes looked bashfully at the ground, before flopping down to pat dry at the culprit puddle. " M' so sorry about that Takashi! I wasn't expecting anyone to bolt in here like that." Smiling and peering up through inky hair, she gave a cheery nod. "I've been good, actually! Not much traveling, but I wander from home any chance I get. Haha, I just can't sit still for too long, ya know?"

Finally defeating the slippery puddle, she sat back casually to observe her friend. "And the family's the same as ever. Jolly and silly. You?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 pm
"It was my fault for being over excited" Takashi continued to smile. Takashi stood up to help Celes wipe the floor it was impolite to let her do it herself, though he instead of scrubbing by him self he pulled out his wand enchanting the rag he summoned with the accio spell and it started cleaning the puddles itself "It's ok, hey let the rag to it itself see!" Takashi said with a smile, he'd gotten a lot better at magic since they had last met, "Then we will have longer to spend time together!!" the comment would seem silly and out of place coming from anyone else but it seemed to fit the innocent energetic kitsu.

Takashi listened anxiously to his friend as she answered his questions. He smiled "that's good to hear hehe!"

"Haky went traveling for months and came back only recently," there was a bit of sadness in his voice, he didn't like it when his oldest brother got up and left, though he cheered up right away "Oh! Honoka, she's pregnant and so is my auntie!" he was so happy he'd get to play with some kits and teach them magic. "I don't do much traveling either, I saw a bunch of my family members too recently! It was a family reunion!" He smiled.

"Hey did you learn any more magic?" he asked curiously.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers