Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you heard....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takahata San

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm
About this new yaoi title, Kids Are Doing Fine Today!! By Himeko Shindo

User Image

When earthquakes and lightning spook Kouyoh, Issei steps in to comfort him. But even after cementing their relationship, Issei is met with many rejections and even violence from his new lover, who is quick to fight and quite shy in matters of love. And is all really safe, especially when Kouyoh, Issei and the suspicious Mutsuki all live under the same roof? Not to mention the appearance of a potential rival for Kouyoh’s affections! Will Issei’s troubles never cease?

Included in Kids Are Doing Fine Today!! is a one-shot bringing two childhood friends back together—even if one of them scarcely remembers the other! When friendly Rion tries to befriend the delinquent Kagura for the second time in his life, Kagura ignores him. But as he finally gets fed up with Rion following him around, he invites Rion up to his room and…kisses him?! Does he really remember Rion after all?

User Image

It's an only digital release, so you can get it on the Nook, Kindle, and on eManga. I have read it and it's really good. The is really and the bond between the characters is great. It is 18+ though, sorry about that, but I think for the Nook and Kindle it doesn't matter. So buying for one of those would be easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm
Well I might have to look this up!  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out