Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Poetics
Monsters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 am
I see shadows in my room
Hiding in corners filled with gloom
I see claws drawing near
Instilling my trembling body with fear
I see shadows in my room
Promising my impending doom
I see wicked glowing eyes
The source of where all evil lies
I see shadows on my bed
My arms and legs now feel like lead
I see gleaming snarling teeth
And now I know there’ll be no relief
I see shadows by my head
A slash, a scream and now I’m dead  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 am
I got inspiration for this last night before I went to sleep. There's a corner in my room at the foot of my bed where it's darker than the rest of my room and the porch light from the neighbors filters through the blinds in such an angle that it looks like there are two glowing eyes. XD At first I was going to do a drabble but I kept coming up with lines that rhyme! So I made a poem. :3 Let me know how you like it  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm
i like it, but i would of never known this would be your genre lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Horror and I get along just fine. Sometimes I can get quite twisted. XD But I'm still amazed the poem came out alright. Normally poetry and I don't get along but for some reason this time it was easy to do. XD I wasn't complaining! Thanks for reviewing! :3  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm
Night Kunoichi
Horror and I get along just fine. Sometimes I can get quite twisted. XD But I'm still amazed the poem came out alright. Normally poetry and I don't get along but for some reason this time it was easy to do. XD I wasn't complaining! Thanks for reviewing! :3

haha i didnt take it as complaining, i disagree that poetry and you dont get along lol. you are better than you give your self credit for smile and you are welcome. haha im warped too  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi

haha i didnt take it as complaining, i disagree that poetry and you dont get along lol. you are better than you give your self credit for smile and you are welcome. haha im warped too

Nah. This is the first poem I actually have finished since 9th grade in high school. All others I could never get the flow, the rhythm or the rhymes right and I would finally just get frustrated and quit. XD  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi

Nah. This is the first poem I actually have finished since 9th grade in high school. All others I could never get the flow, the rhythm or the rhymes right and I would finally just get frustrated and quit. XD

haha well then congrats, it does get frustrating doesnt it....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi

Oh dear lord yes! That's why I never write poetry. XD  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi

hahahahaha. wow you change your avatar quite often. so what do you like to write?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Night Kunoichi

Yep, Horror gets along with some people. Others won't befriend it, and some haven't come to the realization that they'll have to deal with it. I wrote a poem from the point of view of a serial killer. It was made up of quite a few Haiku. I daresay THAT was deemed disturbing. This one was also quite creepy...  

His Majesty Satan
Captain

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:03 pm
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord
Night Kunoichi
DLT15dragonlord

hahahahaha. wow you change your avatar quite often. so what do you like to write?

Mostly fantasy or urban fantasy. Although I do dabble in horror if I'm feeling particularly twisted. XD

Quote:
Yep, Horror gets along with some people. Others won't befriend it, and some haven't come to the realization that they'll have to deal with it. I wrote a poem from the point of view of a serial killer. It was made up of quite a few Haiku. I daresay THAT was deemed disturbing. This one was also quite creepy...

Haha thank you! I read that poem! I read both of your horror poems and yes they were disturbing but such is horror. There is some appeal to writing twisted things. sweatdrop  
Poetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games