BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:11 pm
....if someone gave you a 300 gallon tank and enough money to make the tank of your dreams?

Personally....I think I would try to go for the discus/planted tank. Its probably on the same level of difficult-ness as a saltwater/coral tank...but I think it looks nicer. More natural than haveing a piece of the ocean in your room. 3nodding

What about you guys? What are your dream tanks like?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:23 pm
I'm kind of happy with what I have now... sweatdrop I can't imagine cleaning a tank roughly 3x it's size. gonk I kind of like rainbow fish, which are what I have now. Still... I think I'd like a ghost knife, but that eliminates the small fish and that's not cool.
If I had a choice (parents) and could do it over again, I wouldn't keep my tank in my room though. It's starting to smell. sweatdrop

Oh, what I'd REALLY like is a sting ray tank. heart But then I'd want to pet them and that might end badly.  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:21 pm
aww man, first of all I would have to get a job to support paying someone to clean that tank, something that big would almost need a diver, LOL...

anyways, I would probably get 1 of those columbian catfish, then I would probably get EITHER 3 to 5 bala sharks/ 2 tiger oscars/ a bunch of misc. cichlids/ or a couple Fire mouths...

man, im drooling just thinking about the posibility of having those types of fish....I WILL HAVE A TANK LARGE ENOUGH TO DO THAT SOMEDAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 am
Hmm, I'm not much of a fan of big fish, although I do admit it would look pretty awesome. I think I would heavily plant it and put my Guppies in there. In no time I know it would be nicely populated.  

~frozen~illusions~

Chemicat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:33 pm
Wow... <3

So many things I could do.

I've always wanted to have a marine aquarium, but it's too expensive for me... so... that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:29 pm
centerpeice community tank that you could walk all the way arround with lots of schooling fish and some angels and pearl gouramis(my new favorit)  

Oe_Mizunagi

purplebear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:56 pm
I have a friend who has a fish tank that's like 5 feet across and it has EVERYTHING in it!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:16 pm
I would have some catfish or I would turn it into a snke habitat.  

whalewatcher

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:19 pm
purplebear
I have a friend who has a fish tank that's like 5 feet across and it has EVERYTHING in it!!!
5 feet, huh? Do you know the width? Or the height? Usually 5 footers are 100gallons....but that's just standard. xp
Everything, eh? Hehe, must be a very exciting tank. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:23 pm
whalewatcher
I would have some catfish or I would turn it into a snke habitat.
That'd be a pretty big snake habitat. whee
And catfish....those things are pigs man. They eat and eat and eat. Never satiable. xp  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

purplebear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:54 pm
BluDragon35
purplebear
5 feet, huh? Do you know the width? Or the height? Usually 5 footers are 100gallons....but that's just standard. xp
Everything, eh? Hehe, must be a very exciting tank. whee

uh not sure the hight of stuff but it's somewhere in the hundered gallons sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:10 am
I'd make a bigger version of what I have now. biggrin I would love to see huge, 13 inch bala's with my now (yes, finnaly) fully grown 7 inch Rainbow sharks. More live drift wood, more stones. And bring my live plants back.  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:46 pm
Jonathan_McCim
I'd make a bigger version of what I have now. biggrin I would love to see huge, 13 inch bala's with my now (yes, finnaly) fully grown 7 inch Rainbow sharks. More live drift wood, more stones. And bring my live plants back.
Haha, how did I know you would say that? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:11 pm
With a great big tank I would make a landscape full of smal caves, hidingplaces and plants, and fill it with Dario Dario, Apistogrammoides pucalpaensis and that new 3 cm red betta.
Or, instead of fish so small people would not notice them, chocolate gurami and grey minnows.  

Pantodon

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff