Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Here's mine, show me yours (a mule talk thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deputy Rick Grimes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Sav' here.
Gotta love the walking dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm
Ryo Dracosin, my very first ever account (originally Alex_Ryo, if i recall right)
Rai the Warrior
Mr. Emptiest - I made him because I stumbled upon a captcha...  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 am
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Did... somebody say... mules?

It is my hobby. I can't have fifteen cats, so, this happens. They're mostly all roleplay characters.

And right now a lot of them are dressed for bed because gold shop updates with cheap stuff make me go insane. Attempting to contact one of them you will probably get the character, not me.

Ha! I like how they all checked in IC. razz

I roleplay so I have umm, a lot, so I'll just share prolly my best one in this thread. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 pm
[[Zyllani and Vyudali
Yumekui Kenbun was until i gave the account to a friend for them to use when they're bored.

I don't use my mules for anything. I just wanted to keep those names to myself. emotion_awesome They do come in handy when i just want to dump event items or have a backup though. Originally i wasn't a fan of mules, but the inevitable came when it did and since i can't delete them, i just live with having a wasted account. The shame.
]]

Vyudali

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 pm
One of my mulies is a Zurg who is based on an original character. xp His name is Tsirris. I have a werewolf muley OC, too; her name is Abby Parker.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Hmm... I'm trying to remember some of mine.
LOL NARUTARD I think was one of my more prominent ones for awhile xD
I had fun using that one, though.

And I made a recent one that I used a bit before my full return on this account. Her name's Raiunn and is actually dressed properly and junk xD  

Wisco

Questionable Cat

Oneide

Moonlight Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 am
I have three...

Alderiana, Fereiya and Aleriyana

I know I've recently changed the name on the second one, and she's the mule I've had the longest. She was originally for playing Zomg after this account got a little crazy, but I messed up so bad on that account that I don't even bother anymore. The first one for... Storage I think? Now both my first ones are for storage, and the last one was honestly made because I wanted to see the whole welcome to Gaia intro with the plane and everything. hahaha  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff