Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 pm
Fox on Stilts
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts
When I was little I was terrified of the dark and before I could go to sleep my sister would have to bury me in all my stuffed animals. I also had a storage closet in my room that the the air conditioning unit ran through and I would hide my barbies in there after having popped their heads off. I had a fear that they would get out of there and kill me for taking off their heads. I'm 26, married and still have the need to sleep with a large stuffed animal.

cool you pulled the heads off your barbies too????

I was fine with them till I saw Toy Story was the first time gonk

*sleeps with a giant stuffed Stitch now*

Haha that I did. Those Barbies still haunt me to this day. emotion_0A0

xd hahahaha
I made my Esmeralda barbie doll into a mummy for an Egyptian project as a sacrifice to the gods when I was in grade school and it helped my fears immensely 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts
When I was little I was terrified of the dark and before I could go to sleep my sister would have to bury me in all my stuffed animals. I also had a storage closet in my room that the the air conditioning unit ran through and I would hide my barbies in there after having popped their heads off. I had a fear that they would get out of there and kill me for taking off their heads. I'm 26, married and still have the need to sleep with a large stuffed animal.

xd hahahaha
I made my Esmeralda barbie doll into a mummy for an Egyptian project as a sacrifice to the gods when I was in grade school and it helped my fears immensely 3nodding

Alright, Imma need a barbie, freshly beheaded, and some bandages. To the store!  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm
I unknowingly bruised a rib when I was younger. I didn't really notice it and it healed on its own for the most part. If I overexert myself during activities then said rib will start to ache and what not.

Pain tolerance is a blessing and a curse. :v  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 pm
Fox on Stilts
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts

xd hahahaha

Alright, Imma need a barbie, freshly beheaded, and some bandages. To the store!

emotion_brofist
don't forget the cheap rhinestones to decorate the sarcophagus. They're classy as ******** when it comes to sacrifices.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm
I ripped the Achilles tendon in my right ankle by tripping over a tennis ball. All the doctors I've seen said I should have just broke the ankle and that it would have been easier to be fixed. I decided not to do surgery to repair it, because I was much younger and it hadn't been a tested surgery back then.

I've broken both of my feet at least twice each that I got treated for, possibly a couple other times I ignored out of spite. On my right foot I've broken the inside and outside Metatarsal bones. The left foot I broke the two outer most Metatarsal bones, and the Proximal Phalanges on my big toe.

When it gets cold my feet hurt a lot and I walk a lot slower/limp.

emotion_8c

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces