Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm
MizukiLee
Inkieee!
MizukiLee
soyXsauce
MizukiLee
Yup, this guild used to be my second home. xD It was pretty active..

Many of the active members grew up..went to college and some graduated. This is my first post in forever. I think Gaia has changed a lot. It'd be nice if there was a reunion party for this guild.

reunion party will be hard, for that to work we'll need to somehow email all the members or something.
Yeah. It's just a thought. Although Jarvin (animaznboy) seems to be friends with a whole lot of them on facebook.

Gonna pray that I hope I have not been forgotten. We should reunite everyone on facebook!! I was thinking about all the olbies the other day hahaha
Haha! I know..I mentioned this to Jarvin the other day. It'd be great if we could gather them up again..and have a facebook party. lol

Hmmm. I recognize your username but I'm not too sure if I remember you. Did you change your username since then? And as for me....I used to be the ghost. haha.

Ah! Jarvin!!! =) I used to be Tsuki Miyamoto when I first joined the guild back in 2004. I changed my username around 2007 I think!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm
Inkieee!
MizukiLee
Inkieee!
MizukiLee
soyXsauce
MizukiLee
Yup, this guild used to be my second home. xD It was pretty active..

Many of the active members grew up..went to college and some graduated. This is my first post in forever. I think Gaia has changed a lot. It'd be nice if there was a reunion party for this guild.

reunion party will be hard, for that to work we'll need to somehow email all the members or something.
Yeah. It's just a thought. Although Jarvin (animaznboy) seems to be friends with a whole lot of them on facebook.

Gonna pray that I hope I have not been forgotten. We should reunite everyone on facebook!! I was thinking about all the olbies the other day hahaha
Haha! I know..I mentioned this to Jarvin the other day. It'd be great if we could gather them up again..and have a facebook party. lol

Hmmm. I recognize your username but I'm not too sure if I remember you. Did you change your username since then? And as for me....I used to be the ghost. haha.

Ah! Jarvin!!! =) I used to be Tsuki Miyamoto when I first joined the guild back in 2004. I changed my username around 2007 I think!
I remember seeing that name..

Don't really know how we're gonna gather people up again..haha. Lemme talk to Jarvin about it later..  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 am
So..I was about to make this group thing on facebook for og APGers and I was just thinking..like..what are we going to talk about or do there? e______e;

Having doubts lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm
I'm back! After four years haha~

I nearly forgot about this guild  

cathercha

Invisible Gawker

Max Noble

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm
- FlyiNgBurBeRriEs -

Welcome back. smile

I quit around 2009 and I decided to start playing again a couple of months ago. So yeah... haha I'm trying to get back in the Gaia Community.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm
Max Noble
- FlyiNgBurBeRriEs -

Welcome back. smile

I quit around 2009 and I decided to start playing again a couple of months ago. So yeah... haha I'm trying to get back in the Gaia Community.

Me too! I'm just posting in forums and catching up. Nothing really changed actually whee  

cathercha

Invisible Gawker

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm
Return from the dead. I've been away from like almost 2,5 years.
I guess to busy with real life although I wish I could escape from it and be more active on Gaia.  

Tetsusu

Sparkly Leaf

11,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm
im pretty sure most guilds are dead x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:54 pm
I'm just barely coming back cause I forgot I was apart of this to be honest. o .e

Woo! First post of 2013.  

Asian`

Tipsy Noob

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm
Okay, I kinda ignored Gaia for a while because I felt it was lame to be active while everyone else was dead so ;;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm
well this is kinda sad
joined this guild a couple years back but never really got involved
came back on gaia about a month ago and this guild is dead :L  

Nirimint

Hygienic Friend

9,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am
I think everyone just sorta moved on. I pop back on Gaia on rare occasions.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff