Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Sequel. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 pm
I had seen some of the shorter trailers and was pretty excited. then I saw the longer Super Bowl spot and now I am super exstatic. It looks so amazing. I am a huge fan of the original series and could not have been happier with the first one. All of the actors did an amazing job. I was surprised though that I ended up liking Carl Urban as Dr. McCoy over everyone else. I believe that Deforrest Kelly would be extremely happy with Carl's portrayal. However. I do not like that we don't relly know who the villian is. if it is Khan i'm going to be dissapointed. Its a new timeline and a new universe which means that JJ can do litteraly anything he wants and i don't want to see old stories rehashed. Unfortunately everything points to Khan being the main bad guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 am
You're right, the superbowl trailer was so cool I can hardly wait for the movie to come out!! blaugh

I think they already said Khan isn't the villain for this movie...although i'm not too worried because J.J. knows what he's doing wink

And as usual fans are always kept in the dark 'till the very end....so typical of J.J. sweatdrop  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gahhhh_0000

Smitten Divorcee

12,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Entertainment magazine leaked that it *spoiler* was Khan.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am
Well...I guess we'll have to wait and see for ourselves 3nodding  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash