Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
I used to play Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the- *Dies* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 am
ROMVLVS
So I was playing, and the game crashed. So I reloaded my game, and I was seriously overburdened, and I was like, 'WTF?' so I was looking through my inventory and I found that I was carrying two whiterun guards.

So I dropped them, and it spawned, two whiterun guards, who immediately started fighting an imperial soldier.

rofl This has to be the best glitch yet!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 am
The new bundle is really tempting me to start up Skyrim again. FF XIII-2 is starting to piss me off, unfortunately.

I feel almost left out of the glitch swapping party; I haven't had any glitches at all so far, except for a couple of NPCs floating a few inches off the ground in Markarth. No carrying Whiterun guards for me... emo  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 am
ROMVLVS
So I was playing, and the game crashed. So I reloaded my game, and I was seriously overburdened, and I was like, 'WTF?' so I was looking through my inventory and I found that I was carrying two whiterun guards.

So I dropped them, and it spawned, two whiterun guards, who immediately started fighting an imperial soldier.

You, sir, have won the entire thread. 3nodding

The only funny glitch (besides my DB floating like a bat in his Archmage's robes when going across certain rocky terrains) I've had is a courier showing up in nothing but his loincloth to deliver him a letter. I like to think that somewhere in Skyrim is a strippergram service.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:36 am
User Image
I brought Skjor back from the dead by going on a sniping spree in Whiterun. It seems I always get weird glitches when I kill innocent people, particularly people who like me. I shoot up Jorvaskor, and Vilkas will chase me around with his weapon drawn. But when he catches me, he just talks to me all friendly-like.

I can't finish my quest in Markarth because the guy I'm supposed to talk to at the shrine of Talos is already dead. The guards who killed him are there, but they don't arrest me. But at least I have my White Phial now.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 pm
So anyway, I come with a lore question, though I don't know if there's an answer to it. Does the Dark Brotherhood have any restrictions on one of their members doing the Black Sacrament on their own to have someone killed? I know there was the bit with Astrid in this game, but I think that falls under special circumstances. What about any restrictions on killing people on their own and not just ones they've been asked to kill? I'm idling considering starting a Skyrim RP centered around the Dark Brotherhood, but I'm still shaky on lore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 am
I'm just eagerly waiting that one day they will make a online game out of Skyrim. Until that I just follow it behind my husband's shoulder.  

Adalmina

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Orange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 am
I play a high elf with highest levels in Destruction Magic and Two-handed, as well as a dark elf with high levels in sneak/lock-picking/archery/and conjuration magic.

stopped playing because my game is bugged and, well, I'll never be able to get all the achievements. ):  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 am
Playing as female nord (name's Etta) working on smithing and one-handed weaponry. I have a horsie named Allie and I'm trying to save up for the house in Whiterun, but it's pretty hard. ALSO I don't know whether I should support the rebellion or the Imperials (or whatever they're called).
I'm slow at playing it because I'm in college and I can only play it on my brother's Xbox at home... oh well.  

Saerynn

Dangerous Nerd

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 am
I'm only playing Oblivion. I've had it for PC forever. Just now got a computer to play it. Hope I can play Skyrim. Gonna save up to get it. Really want it. If i can't play it, it shall sit on a shelf until I eventually get another computer that'll play it xD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff