Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 am
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
"Don't worry, I wont take your picture," Willow murmurs, noticing Sarifa jump behind a tree out of the corner of her eye. She sighs, and leans against a tree, clicking though her photo's. "Ugh, I was here for hours and I have absolutely nothing!" This wasn't necessarily true, because Willow was a good shot and her camera was awesome.... plus, she hasn't even looked at them properly yet. She tucks her camera out of sight and straitens.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia gives Keithen an exasperated look as he goes into the back, but apparently seems to brighten when he mentions leaving. "Totes..." Amelia knocks back half her drink in one go (really, she's been practicing).

DANNY
Danny makes his way over to where Willow and Sarifa are talking, "Yo," he greets them, then nods at Sarifa. "You dropped something earlier," there goes that smirk again...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa peaked out from behind the tree in an almost cute manner, if she didn't have such a distrusting aura. Seeing the camera was away from her, she slowly walked out from behind it and walked over to her. "Thank you..." She said softly then looked up at Danny with a slight glare. That smirk again. Her eyes widened when he talked about something dropping. "Oh, I'm begrudgingly guessing you picked it up...and where is the item that I dropped," She inquired, acid behind her calm tone as she looked up at flameboy.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen looked at Amelia oddly then shrugged and walked with them to the shack.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona was happy and followed behind the two to the shack.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow rolled her eyes, "Just give it to her Danny, jeez." She reached up to pet Pony, who suddenly appeared draped around her shoulders. He mewed once, as if in agreement with Willow. "Don't you dare lure me into The Forest again," she murmured, still petting the cat affectionately.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia is chattering again, probably to the dismay of Keithen, cause he probably does't care about the latest gossip. It's hard to tell if Amelia is acting like she is on purpose, or if she really is like that. Amelia glanced behind her every now and then to include Tivona in the conversation, suddenly she stopped, "Tivona! I just realized- I love your outfit!"

DANNY
Danny sighed, "You know, I think I dropped it off at home... I can't remember..." He looked at Willow as she spoke, faintly amused. "Ah, fine," He slings his backpack over his shoulder and unzips it, digging around. And in case you were wondering, he's still smirking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked from Willow to Danny calmly. A dark glare toward the boy. With a sigh, she took Danny by the wrist and looked up at him. "You can give it to me a little later. I won't forget to remind you," She told him then let go, walking over towards the direction of the town. Looking around as if for someone. Probably her cousin.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen sighed but said nothing as he tuned out the typical chatter. Not that he didn't like the girl, he just didn't like gossip.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona smiled as she listened to the gossip. She then was surprised by Amelia's compliment. "Thank you, Amelia," The nature girl replied happily.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow watched the seen unfolding before her, and fought to keep the amusement off her face. She wondered what Sarifa was trying to hide... She looked into Pony's jewel green eyes, that seemed to tell her later. She saw the group approaching, and waved at them briefly.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Of course~ We should get together sometime and compare notes," Amelia smiled, taking a sip from her drink. You know, she would make such a good snooty popular girl, she's got the money, the personality, the clothes... and yet, you could see her hanging out with the 'nerds' one day, and the jocks the next...

DANNY
"Whatever you want princess," Danny smirk seemed to grow smug, and he leaned comfortably against a tree after repacking his back pack.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa just ignored him and went on looking for her cousin. She was surprised when she saw Keithen of all people with two of the girls from their project. She was relieved when he walked ahead of them to hug her close though. Silently, they looked at each other, able to read even the smallest of his expressions. Then they got back with the group.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen walked ahead when he saw his cousin. Glad to see she was alright, he picked her up and hugged her tight before setting her down and walking with her the rest of the way toward the shack. Seeing Danny didn't please him but feeling a squeeze from Sarifa, he would play nice and just ignore him. Instead he just bowed his head in silent hello to Willow...where were the others though?

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona looked curious and nodded slightly as if in agreement. She frowned a bit when Keithen left ahead of them. Catching sight of the petite girl that seemed to be his little sister though, she understood. The young woman thought he must've loved his sibling very much. Actually making her jealous since she was an only child. Spotting Danny and Willow, she waved to them happily.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 am
Tori
Tori threw her backpack on the ground and sat on a dirty mattress. She was listening to the sound of locks being locked and sighed.

"Hello!"Gabriel yelled in a cheery voice to the group."

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces