Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Sachie Whitby
Pyres
Rather distasteful if you ask me, though I do side with the newbies on gold being hard to earn to an extent for what the basic supply & demand is, but... yeah free items... come on now. But eh... If they wanted hard gold they should of been around when I first joined, we had a slow, buggy site and very low gold gains.. You were rich if you had 10k!

I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit on it being hard to earn gold. It is a lot easier to earn gold but unfortunately, items also cost way more than they used to. I may not have been around in 2003, but gold is way easier to earn now than when I joined in 2006. The only thing that is harder now in terms of gold earning is being able to profit off of participating in the events.

3nodding My mule earn 50k in a few hours without trying. Though the user who made the topic I can't find it. But he also said gaia games were boring and for babies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:05 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Sachie Whitby
Pyres
Rather distasteful if you ask me, though I do side with the newbies on gold being hard to earn to an extent for what the basic supply & demand is, but... yeah free items... come on now. But eh... If they wanted hard gold they should of been around when I first joined, we had a slow, buggy site and very low gold gains.. You were rich if you had 10k!

I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit on it being hard to earn gold. It is a lot easier to earn gold but unfortunately, items also cost way more than they used to. I may not have been around in 2003, but gold is way easier to earn now than when I joined in 2006. The only thing that is harder now in terms of gold earning is being able to profit off of participating in the events.

3nodding My mule earn 50k in a few hours without trying. Though the user who made the topic I can't find it. But he also said gaia games were boring and for babies.

He is just making excuses. Seriously I have no problem with people not wanting to play games for gold as those of us who do depend on games as our primary gold income really are at the very bottom of the gold earners. Exchangers, artists and dedicated cash buyers will always be richer.

However I have no sympathy for anyone who just wants everything handed to them because games are boring, they don't exchange, lacks artistic talent, and doesn't want to buy cash either.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 pm
Sachie Whitby
MrsrachaelSnape
Sachie Whitby
Pyres

He is just making excuses. Seriously I have no problem with people not wanting to play games for gold as those of us who do depend on games as our primary gold income really are at the very bottom of the gold earners. Exchangers, artists and dedicated cash buyers will always be richer.

However I have no sympathy for anyone who just wants everything handed to them because games are boring, they don't exchange, lacks artistic talent, and doesn't want to buy cash either.

3nodding tip your post razz ( if I could)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Sachie Whitby
MrsrachaelSnape
Sachie Whitby
Pyres

3nodding tip your post razz ( if I could)

I'm glad you cannot because no tipping in guilds also means no forum adverts in guilds.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm
We're all "greedy" on this site. there is so much to want. And why not want it? That's the whole reason it is there, to be wanted and obtained.

Some people just want more than othefs =3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm
The SF topic is more acceptable than the other thread. We don't even celebrate those things here.  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items