Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:09 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Dickie Twinkles
There's no point to the GCD anymore, I can check it once a week and still find most of the same topics. confused

I don't really think we have less to discuss though, it's more like people don't dare discuss anything more. People are so afraid of being called trolls, having a thread moved or

You think that's the reason? I think it more their threads being ignore because any sec now a new rig could come out.

I don't think so, we've had RIGs ages and nowhere near the same lull in GCD activity.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:11 pm
Dickie Twinkles
MrsrachaelSnape
Dickie Twinkles
There's no point to the GCD anymore, I can check it once a week and still find most of the same topics. confused

I don't really think we have less to discuss though, it's more like people don't dare discuss anything more. People are so afraid of being called trolls, having a thread moved or

You think that's the reason? I think it more their threads being ignore because any sec now a new rig could come out.

I don't think so, we've had RIGs ages and nowhere near the same lull in GCD activity.

yeah but now there are topics when is the next one might come out.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:08 pm
I find that there a lot of spammy topics from select few users with extremely low content. And so it stagnates.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff