Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 am
Ven Loraine
the flying penguin
I was unaware that facebook even had such a rule. And where do they get the information about who the people I know in real life are? o_o Do they have a private investigator following each facebook user?
I think facebook is being the real stalker >:U

No, when you receive a friend request, you can click on some "I don't know this person offline"-button and that will block them from sending you more request.

A pretty handy thing.

YOU (the person who received the request) has to report it to facebook, though.
They don't spy o you (yet)! XD

Don't say that we all know facebook spies razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:19 am
MrsrachaelSnape

They should be finding the underage users more .It isn't hard to find. They should have look at my history yeah I added random people so does so many of their users. But I never im them with hey come over I have free candy!Why I said they need to update their terms. Have a message about adding people you don't know .

here gaia terms-
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections. HOWEVER, You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.

I like the You are responsible part. Facebook and sites like that should have that.People who add random members should be have their responsible not facebook.

Yeah, I agree with you. It shouldn't be up to the site to babysit it's users. People just need to be smarter about what they put online. There isn't a way to make the internet completely safe.  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers