Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:08 pm
FairyOfGrace
I had no clue, I just assume it's new GCDs who maybe were lurkers who now post more, or even mules xp
Hm~ I would expect a GCD regular/lurker would have more tact. Some of the folks I see are kinda... reeks... this whole wanna-be-prommie aura to them... Eh, I guess I don't like this whole infamous method.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 pm
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace
I had no clue, I just assume it's new GCDs who maybe were lurkers who now post more, or even mules xp
Hm~ I would expect a GCD regular/lurker would have more tact. Some of the folks I see are kinda... reeks... this whole wanna-be-prommie aura to them... Eh, I guess I don't like this whole infamous method.

I am mixed, but it doesn't bother me so much. It's the trolls and whatnot that bother me the most. Not even I need to be seen, people bother me that much.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 pm
FairyOfGrace
I am mixed, but it doesn't bother me so much. It's the trolls and whatnot that bother me the most. Not even I need to be seen, people bother me that much.
Yes, trolls. Why I didn't think of the word up until now, will be a mystery. *blames Homestuck* Trolls seem to fuel on the like/dislike feature, it seems, so I've been too lazy to click on that button these days. If they bother me that much, it's not too hard to report the thread (if they break the rules). xD

Funny, when someone mentions sarcastic a*****e, I would think of boat.

...I miss the peeps of 2006-8. ;u;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:15 pm
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace
Yes, trolls. Why I didn't think of the word up until now, will be a mystery. *blames Homestuck* Trolls seem to fuel on the like/dislike feature, it seems, so I've been too lazy to click on that button these days. If they bother me that much, it's not too hard to report the thread (if they break the rules). xD

Funny, when someone mentions sarcastic a*****e, I would think of boat.

...I miss the peeps of 2006-8. ;u;

They are more lazy becuase of it, but eh...
I like sarcastic assholes, as long as they don't go overboard too often.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm
FairyOfGrace
That's true... Welp, it's easier to ignore numbers than it does with posts (me thinks). I agree on the sarcastic bit too. Can't have too much of one thing, else it'll be bad.

...Psst... Expect to see little to zero communications from me (outside of forums). I just, don't bother with starting convos with peeps on my friendlist. Hope you don't mind that. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace
That's true... Welp, it's easier to ignore numbers than it does with posts (me thinks). I agree on the sarcastic bit too. Can't have too much of one thing, else it'll be bad.

...Psst... Expect to see little to zero communications from me (outside of forums). I just, don't bother with starting convos with peeps on my friendlist. Hope you don't mind that. ninja

Meh, I am use to that. Like I said, I like you and all the others I am requesting. I waited a long time to ask the people I really like, I used to be all like. "Oh hell no, no talk = off my friends list" Now, it's not a big deal. It's lying over and over about it and other stuff I say "see ya" now.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm
FairyOfGrace
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace

Meh, I am use to that. Like I said, I like you and all the others I am requesting. I waited a long time to ask the people I really like, I used to be all like. "Oh hell no, no talk = off my friends list" Now, it's not a big deal. It's lying over and over about it and other stuff I say "see ya" now.

do you ever sing about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace

No, you?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:05 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace

No, you?

if I'm in a giddy mood maybe ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

I live with you, giggy huh?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

super happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

super happy.

rofl i know what giggy is, I can get you giggy easily  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cannabear

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm
I know I'm late to the party (waaaay late) however, I have a few words to say myself about this issue without pissing people off with maliciousnes but, from reading a few posts, you guys make it sound like it its a scary shy thing to strike up a conversation with someone of popular status. Don't get me wrong. I know what's it like cuz I've been there before.

Approaching someone of popular status can be exciting and intimadating and sadly, one of the other weighs down more. Erasing the chance to meet someone who is idolized amongst admires. But come on. Has anyone though how they feel about it? That it could frustrate or hurt them a bit?

If I was a popular GCDer (which I KNOW I doubt I'll be) I wouldn't want my status to scare anyone or hold them back just from wanting to talk and get to know me.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff