Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Groanspring response [Circe x Aksaja] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 pm
Aksaja's eyes went a little bit wide at that - he hadn't expected the damn tattoo to come alive! But then it also completely missed him. "Uh . . . maybe I'm just not tasty to your. Snake. Tattoo. Thing?" he suggested - rather lamely, but hey! He was trying here. He shrugged slightly. "Anyway, you just need to practice more, probably. If you want to try some more today, we can. Or meet up later . . . ?"

(( HP: 40/40
Damage: still no attack XD ))

~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm
Circe laughed a little at that. "It's a tattoo. Just it comes to life. Sort of." She said, furrowing her brows a bit. She hadn't explained it very well at all. Oh well. All he needed to know was that it was a tattoo and it did attack. Constrict more like it. "Hm...." She said, debating how to respond. "How about I try to attack one more time. And if I miss we meet back up later. If I land it we continue?" Circe asked. This ghoul was the queen of being indecisive.

Taking in a deep breath she shook her body loose. "Alright. Let's see what happens." Circe said, trying once more to land a hit. The deepest of frowns was had as she fell to the ground on her butt. Once more she had missed. This, this was just utterly terrible. "I'm so sorry."

((OOC:
HP: 17/30
Damage: 0

Manda
Apparently it's a no. XDDD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Aksaja stood completely still again and waited for her, but once again . . . it seemed luck wasn't on her side. Or something like that. He shrugged slightly and offered her a smile. "It's not your fault. Just, like I said, practice more and we'll meet up again later, okay?"

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 pm
Circe nodded and hugged him. "I'll make you proud I promise!" She said with a small squeeze before she let the boil go and waved him goodbye. "Maybe next time I'll be even better then you!" She grinned, hoping that next time they sparred she would be much, much better. At least maybe then she could land some hits on the boil.

Manda
Wanna end it there? C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm
"Maybe so!" he called back to her with a wave. I'll see you later."