Reply Music - Related Topics
Rob Zombie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoe_trophy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:00 pm
I had a ticket to their concert in Detroit last year, but then I couldn't go. It sucked pretty hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:30 am

I guess you can say I love Rob Zombie but I am the holder of the CDs
though. O_o The song i like are Dragula, Living dead girl, foxy foxy, and some of the songs I have heard but Have NO CLUE to what the names are so pretty sad huh? sweatdrop heart crying  

Xx_Waru_xX

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:25 pm
I love Rob Zombie i am currently listening to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:01 pm
hes ok..exept at first i thought he was going to be some mtv band... xp  

Shadow Nightshade

[brainvomit]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:48 am
IMO I like more about White Zombie. They were going on right direction at the end. :C
As a big fan of Rob Zombie, it's hard to say that the newest album (Foxy Foxy) is totally crap. Ok, Riggs left as well as Tempesta, but I wouldn't never thought that it would affect so much. There was few songs, which I liked really much, but many songs, which I didn't liked and even now, don't like (even thought I have keep trying and trying).
Of course, it must forgive to Zombie, he has done two movies at same time after all.
The best album what Rob Zombie has done as solo, I would say...Sinister Urge. It wasn't such a radical change like Hellbilly Deluxe since the White Zombie, but it got balls to be a good album.
Otherwise, it's Astro Creep 2000. That album should be in every single person's cd-shelf. :B

Respects for that one, who said liking about the "Blood Milk and Sky". That's the best song, what Zombie has done in his whole career.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 pm
I got to see Rob and Ozzy in Portland last year. It was amazing, even if Ozzy did take a 15 minute nap while Zak Wyld (I hope I spelled his name right) did a solo of the "Star Spangled Banner." confused

But I do see Rob as an artist, just a VERY laid back one. I love his music, and his movies, and can't wait to see what he does next. smile I'm hoping he
expands the "Werewolf Women of the S.S" trailer from "Grindhouse."  

GhoulPuppy

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm
Rob Zombie is awesome. xd  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items