Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Dōbutsu sensō
ABOUT AND RULES AND RACES!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:28 pm
What if he world was run by animal people? Nekos, furries, inus, ect? Well, first, theres groups. Packs, if you will. Birds, nekos, inus, ect. Unfortuantly, not all of them are too friendly with each other. Living in a world that is mostly plants and rocks, ect, and very few buildings, they adapted well here. Of course, they are still partially human. War sometimes breaks out....

Rules:
-Usual rules
-Follow rules of Alpha or pay the price.
-I know its hard to find some animal pictures so if you must, post the picture then say: "Imagine white mouse ears and a tail" ect.
-Keep to your animal. I dont wanna see an inu purring.
-I am at highest authority in the packs, prides, ect. I dot want to see anyone say that theyre "The leader's best friend" Unless I say so, or that is true. Nor do I wanna see anyone be a leader unless told so.

Races:

Inu: Part dog. (Foxes, wolves, dogs, ect). Some are playful, others take no s**t from anyone. Lives in caves and houses around caves.
Enemies: Neko, Bunnies
Friends: Mice, Other
Neutral: Birds, Aquatics

Neko: Part cat. (Tiger, lion, house cat, ect) Playful, graceful, or just plain vicious. Lives in boxes, houses, trees.
Enemies: Inu, Mice, Aquatics
Friends: Other
Neutral: Bunnies, Birds

Mice: Part mice. Cute, sweet, timid. Lives in little houses or underground. Right now, the bunnies are helping them develop underground cities as well.
Enemies: Neko, Birds
Friends: Bunnies, Inu
Neutral: Other, Aquatics

Bunnies: Part rabbit. Intelligent, fast. Lives n HUGE underground areas. Down the rabbit hole would reveal a huge underground city.
Enemies: Inu, Birds, Other
Friends: Mice
Neutral: Neko, Aquatics

Birds: Winged beings. Can fly, intelligant, however, some are bird brain. Some sweet, other are just a**-holes. Wise. Lives in trees, in mountains, caves in mountains.
Enemies: Bunnies, mice,
Neutral: Neko, Inu, Aquatics

Aquatic: Aquatic beings like mermaids and part fish of some sort. Live in water, however have an island that belongs to them for those who like land and water.
Enemies: Neko,
Neutral: Inu, Mice, Bunnies, Birds

Other: The random other animals that really dont have a place. Others like Rams, cows, horses, ect, or breeds or many species. They usually live in wide valleys and plains in little cottages.
Enemies: Bunnies
Friends: Aquatics, Birds, Neko, Inu
Neutral: Mice

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm
*the, *etc., *etc. (again), *unfortunately, *etc. (a third time), *********., *intelligent  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dōbutsu sensō

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers