21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 am
i know I has...

When i was laughing... the thing formed this
Quote:
If before another that would put it in a buffet thaa you a at this thaa up to a head up at the event of a quick end to it that thaa movement to a leaflet and a lot of the eighth at the end of the a and high you will be at a

No seriously I just got that software yesterday. It was a lot of fun to use, yet its kind of a bit frustrating at the same time. If you see me we use words that are kind of weird in a sentence, then it's probably the voice recognition software.

LOL some guildies let's discuss something:
Voice recognition software.
What is some of your screwed up sentences from the voice recognition software?
Did you buy the software or downloaded from the Internet for free?
Do you like voice recognition software, and is it easy for you?
Just like how auto correct on the iPod or IPhone screws everything up, occasionally. Like the memetic slip of the tongue.

something ******** up from that software

LOL ball long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long
Again and again at the end of an the lot at La and swatches of innocence offered the belief that a again again at the end of a lot of a lot of selective of an innocent of only about eight at and if they all masturbate EDI thaa thaa that led to a guide to camera in hand and that it had a lot at by the end of the 8:00 AM.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 am
My comp does, somewhere. It's built into windows.
My phone has two different types of voice recognition software, and neither of them are able to be switched to australian english.

Guess what can barely make out a word I say? User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 am
Genea
My phone has two different types of voice recognition software, and neither of them are able to be switched to australian english.

Yeah, your accent sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 am
Genea

I have a slight new england accent, northern accent, dilute one, so I tend to say wicked alot.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 am
sweatdrop Well my aunt had good quality voice recognition software on her computer; but um, that's because she's blind.
crying scared the crap outta me at first; I had finally figured out the Braille Qwerty keys and then the computer starts talking. But it's not a very good conversationalist.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:54 am
Slick Southpaw
sweatdrop Well my aunt had good quality voice recognition software on her computer; but um, that's because she's blind.
crying scared the crap outta me at first; I had finally figured out the Braille Qwerty keys and then the computer starts talking. But it's not a very good conversationalist.

wow ._.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 am
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw

wow ._.
I was a kid back then...I thought I was being lectured by Steven Hawking for playing on my aunt's computer emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:02 am
Slick Southpaw
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw

wow ._.
I was a kid back then...I thought I was being lectured by Steven Hawking for playing on my aunt's computer emo

That sucks, I'm sorry. (Oh, and I followed your dA account :3)  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw

wow ._.

:> thanks!
My aunt I think was more relieved that I didn't accidentally break anything than worried about childhood terrors, haha. Special stuff is expensive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 am
Slick Southpaw
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw
Dexigone
Slick Southpaw

wow ._.

:> thanks!
My aunt I think was more relieved that I didn't accidentally break anything than worried about childhood terrors, haha. Special stuff is expensive

Same with my parents.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50